Learning Breathing

Momo POV:

After Midoriya had finished his treatment for his demon half, he came back out to us and spoke. "Today you'll both be learning the Breathing Styles from the two Hashira that are on standby right now. Yaoyorozu. You'll be learning from Kanroji. Since she is the only one that knows of Love Breathing, it makes sense and she can teach you things I can never."

"Yes sir." Midoriya turned to Uraraka next.

"Uraraka. You're coming we me to meet a Hashira by the name of Sanemi Shinazugawa. He's the Wind Breathing Hashira that can help explain to you ways to fix the flaws in your form in a way that I wouldn't be able to pick up faster knowing them from conflict."

"Understood." The two walked off with Kanroji running towards Izuku and hugging him while giving a kiss on his cheek.

"I'll wait for you to come back and then we can have a little bit of a more loving time together~" Midoriya blushed a bit with both Uraraka and I looking a little flushed as well. They left somewhat quickly for Kanroji to look at me. "Ok! Time to get some training done and have some fun! Let's go!" Kanroji seemed excited with this to make me a little happy as well. This though, changed about thirty minutes later in a training area with her.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!" The training consisted of me having extreme dexterity to perform things. As such, I felt my legs completely split while also having my back bend back.

"Just breathe. The more you can bend, the better you can do Love Breathing. Our training is all about dexterity. Now, I'm going to have your top half of your body get pulled forward a bit."

She did this with my spine feeling like I was about to snap. "YOU'RE KILLING ME!"

"Don't be overdramatic. Your body isn't used to the strain yet, but it's able to bend this way. If it wasn't, your legs would've been dislocated already or your spine would've already snapped. Even if they do, we can have Shinobu help put you back together." She calmly said this with a smile to panic.

"WHAT PART OF THAT IS RELAXING TO HEAR!?" We continued through a few more stretches for us to finally end it and have me on the ground in pain.

"Ok. Time to take a break and let your body adjust back to what it should be."

"...This hurts so much..."

"At least you're learning and working out the kinks now. I had to learn as I go."

This began getting me thinking on this to get up a bit. "How long did it take you to master Love Breathing to the level you can?"

"I was able to master it well enough in combat in 6 months of actually starting my Demon Slayer training. Mastering the Style itself to complete it entirely, probably another year or two to that in actual combat. So since I was handling it and learning the bugs as they came, you're on a good track of having someone tell you what you need to do....I say you could master the skills at your rate of going in probably about a year. Maybe you could handle Final Selection in 4 months of training. I'd even go as far as 3 if you push yourself more."

"Final Selection?" I asked for Kanroji to explain.

"Consider it the rite of passage that every Demon Slayer has to handle. In short, Demon Slayers have to handle being on a mountain we keep captured Demons on for 7 nights. After, you can officially call yourself a Demon Slayer. There's roughly 50 masters in Japan scattered across the country to learn from and the success rate for each Demon Slayer to survive is well...low." I gulped hearing this as Kanroji continued. "Though you are facing notably weaker demons, numbers can be a threat to you. That's why, we train until it nearly kills you."