Chapter Thirty-Five

Lee Ho-Seok

Ho-Seok wince as Lyric patted his busted lip. He looked at her as she focused on being his aid.

"I wanted to jump in that ring and strangle the fuck out of him." She scuffed.

He laughed, he just finished his third fight yesterday and she was on ten the whole match.

"Love, it's apart of the job."  He groaned.

"How long before they announce who you're going against for the championship belt?" She asked.

"Well whoever wins the runner up match next week and then week after next I go against whoever won." He mumbled.

She sighed as she continued cleaning him up.

"Well, at least you have a two week break. No training for the first week and then the second week you get your belt." She said.

He looked at her and smiled.

"I love you Love, but you have got to chill." He chuckled.

"I'm sorry it's just, I hate seeing you get hit. I mean look at your face." She scuffed.

He chuckled and stood up before pecking her forehead.

"I'm fine." He said.

"Oh I know." She smirked.

"You lucky we have a dinner to be to in an hour." He said.

She snickered before going into the closet. Even though she didn't official live here she had a few things here.

"Babe, should I wear a dress or jumpsuit?" She asked.

"You look good in anything." He said coming into the closet.

"Thank you, but I'm indecisive." She sighed.

"Whatever is easier to take off." He said as he began looking through his clothes.

She snickered.

"For a man who's bruised up, you have a lot of energy." She said.

"I always keep just enough energy aside for my love." He smiled.

"So sweet." She smiled.

He smiled before getting dressed, he sat on the bench before putting his shoes on.

"Zip me up." She said.

He stood up and zipped her dress up before patting her butt.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm good, I'm always good when I'm with you." She smiled wrapping her arms around his waist.

He smiled before she sat down, he kneeled down and helped her with her heel.

"That's good to hear Love, I am starving and ready for dinner." He said.