Chapter Twelve

Lyric Williams

Lyric sprayed some perfume on herself before grabbing her purse. Ho-Seok invited her and Nova to his boxing match and she was excited. She wore a customize shirt in support of him Once she got into the car she felt her phone vibrate and seen it was Nova calling.

"Hello." She said as she started the car.

"Bitch where the fuck is you at?" Nova asked.

"Bitch I am on my way, damn." She chuckled.

"Late as usual, hurry up we waiting in the parking lot." Nova said.

"Bitch who is we?" She asked as she continued driving.

"Me and Hyun-Woo, bitch see you when you get here." She said hanging up.

Lyric glanced at the phone and scuffed before she continued driving. Once she made it she noticed it was packed but that's expected, she grabbed her purse and made her way to the entrance.

"LYRIC!" Nova yelled.

Lyric turned around and seen Nova waving her hand before she smiled, she made her way towards her.

"Hey." She smiled embracing her in a hug.

"I see you supporting yo man." Nova squealed.

Lyric smiled as she looked at her shirt.

"I guess you can say that, hey Hyun-Woo." She smiled.

"Hey Lyric." He said.

They all engaged in conversation before making it inside, Ho-Seok had them placed in floor seats getting a great view of the ring. She scrolled on her phone before the lights began to dim signaling the fight was about to began.

"LET'S GIVE IT UP FOR OUR SEVEN TIME WORLDWIDE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION WONHO!"

Lyric stood up and cheered as Ho-Seok began to make his way to the ring, she couldn't hide her smile as she watched him walk out. He glanced at her and smiled before getting into the ring, she smiled and pointed at her shirt.

His smile grew bigger as he gave her a thumbs up, they introduced the next fighter and everyone boo'd him.

"BOOO!" Nova yelled.

"Nova you don't even know the man." Lyric laughed.

"It don't matter we're here for Ho-Seok." She said.

"Exactly so Boo Lyric." Hyun-Woo added shoving her.

Lyric laughed before she Boo'd the man, she sat down and glanced at Ho-Seok who was already looking at her. He motion her to come over and she shook her head nervously causing him to roll his eyes, he called one of the staff members and whispered something in his ear.

"Not him summoning you." Nova said as the staff member walked toward her.

"Shut up." Hyun-Woo laughed.

"Ms.Williams, Mr.Lee is requesting you."

Lyric glanced at him as he smirked at her, she chuckled and shook her head before standing. She followed behind the staff member before reaching the ring, he looked down at her and smiled.