Chapter Nine

Lyric Williams

Lyric stepped out the shower before drying off and getting dressed in something comfortable. She decided to do some deep cleaning since it was nothing else to do.

"I should get a dog." She mumbled.

She was lonely, no family just Nova, she felt her phone vibrate and smiled.

"Speaking of the devil, hey." She said placing the phone on her ear.

"What the fuck you doing?" Nova asked.

"Nothing, cleaning." She said.

"Oh I'm bored." Nova laughed.

"Bitch, why you ain't call Hyun-Woo?" She asked.

"He's at work, what you got planned tonight?" Nova asked.

"Well I have another date in a few." She smiled.

"Period." Nova said.

"I don't know what to wear though, I don't know if we're going to dinner to a club or for a damn walk." She sighed.

"It don't even matter sis dress the fuck up." Nova laughed.

"You right." Lyric laughed.

"You thought about when you was gone give him the nookie?" She asked.

Lyric laughed.

"I don't know, I mean we just recently kissed. It's been a minute to though, if it happens it happens I ain't press over it." She explained.

"Bitch I know that rose is tired." Nova joked.

"Bitch shut the fuck up, I need to get dressed I'll call you and let you know how it goes." She said hanging up.

She finished cleaning before going to get dressed. She made sure her make up was on point before getting dressed. Just as she was spraying her perfume on she heard a knock on her door.

"Just a second." She said.

She rubbed her hands down her outfit and smiled before quickly opening the door.

"Hey." He smiled.

Lyric looked him up and down and smiled.

"Hi." She said as she grabbed her purse.

"You look amazing." He said.

"You look good as well." She smiled before locking the door.

She smiled before turning on her heels facing him, he grabbed her hand as they made there way to his car. He opened the door for her before going to the passenger seat, she buckled her seat belt before looking at him.

"So where are we going?" She asked.

"To a friends birthday party." He smiled.

She nodded before sitting back, she didn't know whether to be nervous or excited. He was introducing her to his friends already? It wasn't a big deal right?