Red Riding Hood Pranks The Pack: Chapter 11

Sam and I ran out of the house and into her Jeep driving away in a fit of giggles. We brainstormed on what we could do and finally found the perfect thing on the side of the road. We picked it up and put it into the back of the car. The noise from the box was a little annoying but because of it’s contents we found it absolutely adorable to listen too. We had also known of a few places where we could get more of the item in question for free.

We drove to a couple stranger’s houses and picked them up. The last house we dropped by seemed quite interested in me like the lady knew me from somewhere. None the less we picked up our prize and drove away. We took our items to a enclosed space and let them all get dirty in a particularly smelly patch of mud before rounding them up again. We drove back to the pack house with the box in hand. The items were trying to get out and we got many stares from passers by in the halls of the pack house, but we made it back to our destination in no time. We opened up the door to one of the rooms and found it to be perfectly horrid. Hot pink was everywhere. We gladly placed half of the items inside before closing the door being careful not to let them out before doing the same with the nearly identical room beside it. All we had to do now was wait for the screams.

“This will be good.” Sam said beside me as we made our way down the hall to her room.

“I just want to be there to take their pictures when they find them. I bet they will be utterly priceless!” We both laughed at our hijinks before giving each other that look. Once we do one prank we have to pull off others. We ran about the house preparing as many of the classical pranks as we could find. Buckets of water over door jams, at least a hundred whoopee cushions, and even a round up mouse toy. We went back to my room to find a highly amused Caleb sitting on my bed.

“I hear you two have been…productive today. I do have one question though.” I stood there with my arms crossed and head high at my pranks highly proud of myself and confident that he wouldn’t do anything to me, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Sam do the complete opposite. She cowered away, head bent down and arms crossed behind her. Normally Sam would be the one to speak up for us while I held this position. How our little team worked was I was the mastermind, Sam was the tough guy and Arthur would normally be the lawyer trying to work something out to lessen our punishment for the crime we had committed. Our team worked well, but unfortunately Arthur wasn’t here.

“I am sorry Alpha please forgive me.” I gave Sam a weird look before she mouthed something at me. ‘Alpha power. You’re human I’m not.’ I immediately understood what was happening. I stood in between Caleb and Sam holding my pose.

“No. We do not ask for forgiveness because you have no proof that we did these pranks.” No sooner had I gotten the sentence out did a shrill scream echo across the mansion. “Although that one might have been us.” I noted before racing out of the room to follow Sam who was as desperate as I to see Camilla and Tracy’s faces. We made it to their rooms in a few minutes. The were still pretty pissed off but they seemed to be trying to get the puppies out of their room. The puppies we had put inside their rooms had gotten on everything leaving a horrible stinky muddy mess behind. Some had made it out into the hall to play with the onlookers but most were playing with the two girls thinking it was a game. Sam and I barely held out for a minute before breaking down and laughing. We were rolling on the floor from their messed up hair and dirty designer clothes.

Tracy was the first to hear and alerted Camilla to our laughing. Camilla suddenly screamed. “You two did this! You bitches! These are Dolche and Gabbana dresses!” the girls instantly shifted into their blond wolves making Sam and I sober up. Sam shifted and helped me into her back as we ran. Sam took us outside and had the girls chase us around a group of fighters in the back yard. Most people stopped to watch the spectacle as their new Luna was riding on the back of their warrior as they were chased by some pissed off preppy werewolf girls. It had people laughing within moments. Caleb came out and watched as I used my horse back training to pull off stunts while riding Sam.