Epilogue

"Dominion artus hardin nietz, silan lunitus argon shol crete." I started chanting the old words. I wore the gown I did many years ago on my first fusion as I have for each since then. The familiar triangle on the floor with bowls of burning plant material inside them at each corner. Huntresses who could come out on short notice stood by to be witness in case anything happened. I recalled my first fusion as I continued chanting.

I was a little taller then I was now, my dress not dragging behind me as I walked then. My brown hair was loose and wavy from just having come out a braid and it tickled my waist and bare arms since it didn't have sleeves at that point. I made sure to add a small sleeve like fixture of lace so that it would help keep warm on a cold night, but still keep you cool on a warm one for my next fusion. Stepping into the triangle formed out of candle wax that was freshly poured by other members I remember the chill I felt going up my spine from the three plants lying in the bowls. One held wolfs bane, the only substance that could both help and kill a werewolf; the second held fox glove, a flower that could easily kill us if ingested, more so then a normal human while the last bowl contained a small branch from a pine tree. Its needles gave off an intoxicating scent that helped to strengthen us. Pine needles are one of the main reasons why we can hold our own against a werewolf when we are in the forest. The pathetic animals don't even know that we have a steroid helping us win almost every time we fight.

I could feel myself go into the trance and I knew that either Aramina had escaped or they lead her outside, but either way she was now in the moonlight as well. As I smiled in victory I thought on my second fusion. I had split with Aramina the night before my wedding to focus on my married life and I started to think about fusion again when I sent my daughter off to middle school. It would be the last chance for a while to join up with Aramina before my daughter got to old and would remember it fully. I helped the Huntresses defeat a pack in the mountains a state away and came back home in time for my daughter to start high school. I had told her that I had to travel out of country for a job with a computer company as my cover. I missed her dearly during that time and contacted her every night.

I payed attention to what was going on again compared to thinking back and noticed a ghost like version of Aramina in front of me. Her smirk was mirrored on my face at the fact that we had won this battle for now. I hoped that Vanessa had opened the huntress box and was exposed to moonlight as I chanted because it would work on her as well as I spoke and Aretha could take over and bring her to me. I gave Aramina control of everything as she finished the fusion. I thought back on the third time I had done this before everything went wrong.

My daughter was in her final year of residency to become a doctor and she was all the way across the country. She came back in love with a man she had met who was actually from the same town we were, but since they lived on opposite sides they never met. I knew instantly that this was not good and he must be a werewolf. She said he worked as a night guard part time but his full time work was as a teacher in the elementary school. When he arrived I recognized him as one of the many people we knew were confirmed werewolves. I suddenly regretted never telling my daughter of what she truly was and not training her in some sort. I knew it was tradition for every other generation to come into power, but my daughter should have been kept from those monsters. I tried to confront her, but she wouldn't listen to me. She moved to the other side of town with the man and stopped talking to me until shortly before they were to be married. Two years later she had a child and I knew I needed to split with Aramina to be a part of their lives. I never told my daughter that I knew even though I knew she had been told what he was.

I was saddened to hear she was pregnant again, but when she tried to get me with her husband and his family I became distant and contact was lost again. I didn't hear anything about her until a couples years later and shortly after she went missing. I was left with custody of my two granddaughters. I was not going to fail Vanessa as I had her mother, I promised myself feeling like I had my daughter back with how alike the two looked, but she went to the only high school in town and she had run ins with werewolves all the time. When I found out about Caleb, the new Alpha, being her mate I tried to keep her in the house and failed again. I was angered and called everyone I knew who could be in her path somehow that could grab her and bring her to Headquarters as soon as they could. Aretha was the only one who was able to do so having been risky enough to go into werewolf territory to know where everything was and had found us the general location of the pack house where the majority of the pack lived within a three block radius.

I could feel Aramina taking charge of the Huntresses as I took a back seat for now. Searching through her memories I found that we didn't know if Vanessa had opened the Huntress or werewolf box if any and Aretha was trapped with them for sure. It was a blow to learn, but I knew I would get my granddaughter back if I had to kill every friend she had and lock her in a cell and keep her there forever. I finally got a look in the mirror at myself and knew they would have a hard time recognizing who I was if they saw me. I looked like a middle aged version of both myself and Aramina. I could feel our strength grow as the eclipse ended and I knew our fusion was complete and I would never split from Aramina again. It was finally time to do what I had failed to do twenty years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for sticking with this story through it's ups and downs!

Thank you for putting up with a first draft that has many errors and typos and the infamous plot holes of doom!

Thank you for the support and positive comments!

Thank you for telling me I'm stupid and I've done something wrong and need to fix it!

Thank you for pointing out errors in both writing and character flaws!

Thank you for always being my Lovelies!

And Thank you in advance for waiting patiently for the next book in this series!

There is no title as of now (March 28, 2015), but hopefully soon my brain will think of one! I am debating which story to start updating next so if you have any input on what I should do next, either existing or new stories, please let me know!