Overstimulated 💙

3rd person

It was around 3am and Dice was tossing and turning, work had been fast paced that day and he must of still been dealing with the adrenaline. Devil however felt like a boulder in the spot next to the die. He was snoring and normally Dice would find it comforting but tonight it was just getting on his nerves. Dice took and extra pillows and hit Lucifer in the face with it, years ago Dice would of been scared to even look in the Devil's direction let alone hit him but things have changed and the two lovebirds cuddle almost every night. Dice turns towards Devil who groans as his eyes reluctantly open. "What the hell was that for Kingsley?" Devil asks as he glares slightly at the die. Dice rolls his eyes and turns away from Lucifer. "You were snoring and it was driving me nuts."

Devil was hella confused, Dice has never once complained about Devil's sleeping habits, not even his horns that tend to leave small scratches on the edges of Dice's head. "I snore every night, what's different tonight-?" Dice let out a sigh before sitting up. "I can't sleep Dev, everything sounds too loud, I can't relax, and the bed clothes are extremely irritating tonight. I don't know why the fuck this is happening but it's pissing me off."

Devil frowned empathetically and sat up. "Well for starters, I can turn off our fan if it's too loud, I can maybe give you a massage, and I can change the blankets. That sound okay?" Dice nodded and looked at Devil "It's too late for a massage but the rest sounds fine."

Moments later and the fan is off and all the bed clothes have been changed because Devil felt like just new blankets wasn't enough for his die. Dice was being spooned in Devil's arms, Devil's body was almost completely curled around Dice's, and Devil's tail was curled around his stomach rubbing comforting circles. "Is this better my love?" Devil asked, his eyes were drooping a bit because he was still tired. Dice nodded, he seemed to already be dozing off. Devil smiled to himself before leaving a kiss on Dice's cheek. "Good night Kingsley, I'm glad I could help."

Dice made a small content hum before the both of them drifted off happily and content into sleep.