Drink until the stress flatlines 💙💜❤

Realised most of these stories have Dice as the main character so I'm switching it up :>

3rd person

Devil clung to a bottle of whiskey at the bar after closing, he had his head down laying them in his crossed arms, one hand holding the almost empty the other prepared to get more. Dice was doing paperwork in his office, the die had no idea that his husband and boss was drinking his way to, well, him.

Devil muttered to himself before taking a long sip from the whiskey, emptying the bottle. His other hand's fingers snapped and a new bottle was sitting before him. Devil snapped again and the most giant pile of contracts settled on the bar's counter. Devil groaned before sitting up and getting to work, the man was drunk out of his mind how the hell did he expect to do paperwork?

Dice came out of his office and looked around before seeing Devil and walking to him. "Hey Dev' ready to go get some rest?" The die said putting a hand on Devil's shoulder. Devil shoved Dice's hand away and shook his head. "Got work to do." That's when Dice smelt the reak of whiskey coming from Lucifer. "Dev, sweetheart, are you drunk?" Dice asked putting his hand back where it was before Devil shoved it away.

"Nothing but a buzz." The demon lied not even bothering to look up at the die. Dice sighed and sat down next to Beelzebub. "Just hurry up and finish so we can go to sleep." Devil made a confused noise at this. "Why bother to stay? It's my work and you're done with yours. You need rest more than I do too-" Kingsley shrugged and rubbed Devil's back softly. "Can't remember how to sleep without you, so I don't wanna try." Dice could see the slight blush in Devil's fur but he wasn't sure if that was because he was drunk or if the comment actually caught him off guard, maybe it was even both-

"Just don't drink anymore tonight, okay?" Dice tilted his head slightly as Devil finally looked over at the die. Devil hummed and nodded softly before setting his pen down and pulling Dice into his lap making him yelp slightly in surprise. Devil just snuggled Dice further into his lap before picking his pen back up and doing his paperwork again. Dice just relaxed into Devil and sighed, getting himself comfortable. That was until something dripped on his head, it stung for a moment before it was gone. Like a slight sting of fire. Devil was crying...

Dice quickly turned in Devil's lap, now straddling it. He cupped Lucifer's cheeks and wiped the tears away. "Devil? What's wrong my love...?" Devil just shook his head and kissed Dice's forehead. "What the hell did a sinner like me do to deserve you?" Devil said with a soft smile. Dice's face immediately flushed. "Well I could ask you the same thing Dev..." Dice said after a sigh. Devil just shook his head and started littering kisses all over Dice's face making the die giggle.

"D-devil! Cut it out-" Dice said pushing Devil's face away. Devil just smiled and sighed. "Whatever you say dear." Devil snapped his fingers and everything on the bar's counter was gone. Devil stood up with Dice in his arms and walked upstairs to their room. "You have no idea how much I needed you to drag me out of my headspace.." Devil said truthfully as Dice hummed in understanding. Devil cupped Dice's chin and kissed him softly as Dice melted into it with a soft 'mph' of surprise.

Devil began to carry them to the bedroom not letting his and Kingsley's lips part for a second, the die laying limp and happily in his arms. Once they made it to the bedroom Devil softly laid Dice down and pinned him to the bed finally letting go of the kiss. Dice's brain had to do a full reset as his face grew to be bright red. "J-jeez Devil-" he said looking up at the demon. Devil just chuckled and kissed down Dice's collarbone. "W-wait! I thought you were upset Devy?? Don't you wanna talk about what's bothering you?" Dice looked at Devil slightly concerned. "It's not important King, I just wanna feel my precious die now.~" Devil said continuing in his actions. "What-? No it's not nothing Devy I wanna talk about it and make you feel better-!" Devil shook his head and frowned a bit still kissing the die. "Lucifer stop- I wanna talk about it first.." Devil immediately stopped and looked down at the die.

"But-"
The did cut him off. "No buts! I wanna talk about what's bothering you before we do anything honey..." Devil frowned and sat up, sitting at Dice's side. Dice sat up and looked at Devil sympathetically. "It's just stress from work King I promise it's just my normal stuff.." Dice immediately hugged Devil and like he knew it was gonna happen Devil bursts into tears.

After a thirty minute rant Devil wipes his tears and kisses Dice's nose. "Thank you for being there for me Dice..."

"I always will be-"

"Now that I've had my pity party, I'd like to continue what I was trying to do earlier.~" Devil said as he snaked his way to Dice's crotch.

To be continued darlings~
884 words~