ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DEVIL 💜

Third person POV

The boys finally did it. They got all the contracts and beat King Dice now they have to beat the Devil to stop this whole thing once and for all. "So it seems you've made it. You've surprised me boys. You've defeated countless beings and even my good for nothing lackey. Tell you what? You join me, and I'll give you all you're little cuphearts desire." The Devil says not knowing his right hand man was right outside the door. "What makes you think we'd ever want to do that!?" Cuphead spits toward the Devil him grinning in return. "Very well then you shall peri-" The Devil says interrupted by the opening of a large door and I die-headed man being seen in it. "Good for nothing!? Are you FUCKING KIDDING ME!? I have been A HELL OF A HELP ever since I signed your DAMNED contract! You are LUCKY to have me you stupid black furball of knots!" Dice says as he charges toward the Devil who was now staring in pure shock "D-dice I uh c-can explain...." The Dumbass demon replies but Dice wasn't having it. "YOU EXPECT ME TO SIT OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR AND LISTEN TO YOU TALK SHIT ABOUT ME!? YOU SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH OF A DICK YOU ARE CONSTANTLY." Dice says absolutely fuming. Cuphead and Mugman are dead silent staring at the die as the Devil stands in shame staring at him too. "Don't believe anything he says boys this casino would be run down if I didn't show up." Dice spits. The Devil raises his head. "Run down!? Now you listen here-!" The Devil says right before he's cut off by Dice grabbing his collar. "No. You listen here bitch. I have been nothing but helpful so I expect an apology or guess what? Your love life? Its Dead." Dice was hissing at the Devil at this point. "Love life ??" Cuphead questions not getting an answer. The Devil fires back. "I AM THE DEVIL! I DON'T HAVE TO APOLOGIZE FOR SHIT!" Dice slaps him in the face. "I said apologize bitch." Dice says as the other three stand stunned by the pure odassidy of this Die. Dice leaves not giving Devil a chance to say anything and the boys look at the Devil. "Devil?" Cuphead says looking at the furry man and Mugman grabs his shoulder. Then both boys see firey tears running down the Demons face. "What did I do?" Devil says falling to the floor. "We've never fought like this... I gotta go get him." The Devil says getting back up and running for the door. "Hey wait! What about the contracts!!" Mugman spits out as Devil leaves and Cuphead shrugs.

After Devil finds Dice

" Dice! Babe I'm sorry! I was in the heat of the moment I wasn't thinking clearly I-" Devil says frantic as his loved on starts to sob. "Good for nothing? Do I really only mean that much to you?" Dice says finally realizing he's more sad the angry and the Devil stops moving. "No no no, I'm so sorry Dice I didn't mean to hurt you." The Devil says trying to pull KD into a huh and KD accepts. "Then why'd you say it Jackass." Dice says burrying his face in the Devil's furry chest. "I'm sorry Dice"

Soon the Devil went back to the two Cups and lost (horribly) and the boys checked on Dice one last time before they left to go tell the townspeople of inkwell the good news.