Smut fluff because I've been gone too long

(Sorry for being gone ;-; faced a bit of writers block but god damn i did good with this one <3 $pə§îªļ for you ªłł)

3rd person POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dice walked out of his room in baggy PJs his fiancé had bought him a while back. Yep the Die headed man was getting married to Satan himself. If you told 25 year old Dice that when he had just started working there he would have yelled at you saying he was far from a Homosexual, which was correct but also far from correct considering he had found out at 27 he was pan-fucking-sexual. A man who falls in love only due to personality fell in love with the Devil, ironic? Maybe, he could care less.

The die walked down a stairway that lead to a kitchen and fixed himself some coffee and a nice heaping portion of cereal pouring in almond milk because milk hadn't been sitting right recently. Was he lactose intolerant? He had no clue. He took a sip of his probably too sugared up coffee. He tends to lie and say he likes it black but in reality he absolutely despises black coffee. He sat down at a dinner table he asked the Devil's henchmen to make a few weeks ago and he even payed them 50 dollars each for getting it done so fast 500 in total. (10 workers cause they made chairs too) the table had a pretty design with what looked like roses carved into the wood and coasters were arranged for the seven spot for others to sit in chairs.

Dice suddenly heard a grumble by the fridge he must have gotten lost in thought. Wheezy had woken up and came downstairs silently. He was in a red velvet robe and black slippers. " 'Mornin KD." He mumbled making himself a cup of coffee. Dice looked at him some more a soft smoke seemed to be coming from the tip of his ashes. " 'Morning Wheez." Dice said sipping his coffee again then taking a comfortable bite of cereal. "Howdy Dice, nice to see your awake." Chips said as he suddenly appeared next to the Die only slightly startling him. "Oh! Hey Chips, didn't see you there." He said looking up from the design. "Where's Devil?" Chips said looking at Dice's coffee. Dice took another sip. "Grumbling in our room because he doesn't wanna get up and I opened the blinds." He said looking at Wheezy who was now leaning against the counter drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. "You sure?~" Chips said looking behind the die. "No???" Dice said slowly looking behind him at his soon to be. "Hey Dicey~ How's your back?" He said making Wheezy almost spit out his coffee and Chips face flush. Dice? He was a blushing mess. "You can't just say shit. You can't just say shit!" Wheezy said glaring at the Devil. "He's my husband I'll say whatever I damn please."
"Not yet he ain't." Chips said smirking.
"Working on it ya damn cowboy." Dice said glaring at him ignoring Devil completely. Devil chuckled

Oh boy, that damn chuckle, maybe even sometimes his booming laugh, it always makes Dice weak in the knees. And Devil fucking fed on it. Dices face flushed even though he didn't want it to but whatever he was marrying the fucker everyone knew he loved him.

"Well we best be get going, it Wheezy's and I's turn to do the openin' shift. Bye Dice and Devil!~" Chips said grabbing an annoyed cigar's hand. Dice shrugged and Devil snaked his tail around Dice's waist. Dice just kept drinking his coffee and Devil let go making himself some. "Any plans for our hours off?" Dice said looking at the design again. Devil chuckled again making Dice's stomach twist and flutter. "Just a few.~" Devil said sipping his black coffee. "That doesn't involve sex?" Dice said again smirking. "I've still got a few!" Devil said putting a dramatic hand over his heart mouth agape. Dice chuckled making a smile appear on Lucifer's face. Dice got up and put his dishes in the sink. Devil once again snaked his tail around his lover which Dice shivered at. Devil feels cold? How the Hell?? Dice shrugged it off. Devil snuck behind him and put his arms around him.

"How about a dance Darling?~" Devil said turning Dice around. The die chuckled standing hand in hand. Devil and Dice started moving swiftly, softly, and slowly. Looking into each other's eyes. The actions of Lucifer seemed sweet at first but then Dice felt Devil's hand creep closer toward his ass. Dice giggled while the Devil's face flushed.