Tired💙

My writing style change a little ;-;'

Dice POV

Devil and I are listening to the radio when all of a sudden I hear him sigh. "What's wrong fluffy?" I say using a nickname I came up with a few weeks ago I know he hates it but it gets a funny reaction out of him every time. "*grumble* I need sleep. I'm tired as fuck Dicey..." Dev muttered out a small grumble was heard because he didnt wanna speak. "Then let's take a nap? Its not too late in the evening." I say as he grumbles once more. "Noon. If I go to bed now we'll wake up at 4:00am and be up for the rest of the night. We can't do that again Dic-" Devil starts rambling so I cut him off with a soft kiss. "It'll be fine Devy. That just means we'll spend the morning together. " I say placing another soft kiss on what I meant to be his cheek but Dev pulled me into a real kiss holding my neck. It was ended soon because I pulled away. "I love you Dicey <3" Devil says pulling me onto his chest as he lays down on his back. "I love you too." I say now realizing how tired I really am. Dev was already asleep by the time you came out of my mouth. I started drifting off. Slowly but surely I eventually fell asleep.

Devil POV at 3:00am

I woke up to the feeling of shivering. It was my Die crying in my arms due to a nightmare. Lavender tears stream from his face and his face is scrunched up like he just tasted a lemon. I shook him awake gently. "Dice my love please wake up." He stops crying and wakes up rubbing his eyes. "Dev? Is that you?" He says as I realize the room is pitch black , no problem for me but for him it is. I hum a response back. "Yes my love it's me. Are you okay sweetheart? You were crying in your sleep." I say as Dice shrugs. "I don't remember most of it if Im gonna be honest." He says cuddling closer to me burying his face in my chest. "Its okay sweety just go back to bed."

With that we both drifted back off and cuddled close.

391 words :3