Horny demon part 2 ❤💙

3rd person

"Get on your knees for me." Dice said as Devil face flushed. Devil did what the die asked only half nervous. Devil gagged as Dices whole mass went inside his mouth. Dice moaned with delight. "Ung s-shit.~" Dice said as Devil bobbed his head giving Dice more pleasure. Dice pulled Devil off of his cock and got on his knees as well pulling Devil into a lustful kiss. Devil kissed back pushing him down on the carpeted floor. Dice turned on the vibrator and Devil groaned getting pushed back under Dice. "D-dice. Fuck.~" Devil muttered as Dice laid over top him and the vibrator pleasured him. Devil groaned again and Dice smirked. "Too much? I can take it out if you want love." Dice said holding Devil's cheek. Devil chuckled and leaned into the die's hand. "You're so fucking stupid." "Excuse you?"

Devil suddenly pinned Dice down on the floor, "Didn't I say I wanted to fuck you until you couldn't walk? I meant it Dice." Devil said as he somehow got the handcuffs off himself and put them on Dice. Devil took the vibrator out and rolled it to the side somewhere, he placed his hands on Dice's cheeks, then started kissing him all over causing Dice to unconsciously giggle making Devil smile. Devil made his kisses lead to Dice's member, from his cheeks, lips, collarbone, chest, nipples, stomach, waist, V-line, and then finally the groin. Dice groaned as Devil started kissing the tip of his member leading to the shaft. "F-fuck Devil.~" Dice groaned as Devil lifted the Die's legs over his shoulders and positioned himself to the Die's hole. Devil pressed himself in as Dice moaned roughly. Devil wrapped his tail around Dice's member once again making it give him a handjob. Devil groaned as he felt his climax approaching for the millionth time today. Dice however was on the brink of tears, he felt so wonderful, so pleasured, and felt as if his entire body would melt. Dice covered his face with his arm. This time Devil didn't push his arm off like he normally would. Dice was a good top sure but he was always better on the bottom because he got flustered too easily and when he got close his body broke down and sometimes he started to cry due to purely only pleasure.

Dice uncovered his face as Devil pulled out not making his Tail stop jerking off the Die and he spawned another arm jerking himself off. Dice and Devil made out as the both reached their climax, Dice's semen laid out on the Devil's fur while Devil's laid on Dice's chest. Devil got up and picked up the Die bringing them to the bed. Devil teleport a towel in his hand and wiped them both off. Dice breathed heavily as tears slowly streamed down his face. Devil wiped them away and spooned the die. "I love you Lucifer." "I love you too Dice." They both shared and fell asleep.

A few hours later Devil woke up with no one beside him. It was odd, normally he woke up first. But the die was no where to be seen. "Kingsley? My love?~ where'd you go?~" He hummed getting up from the bed and looking towards the bathroom, the door was open and the light was off so he must not have been in there, he checked the walk in closet next same situation as the bathroom. It was oddly quiet in the casino their radio wasn't even playing anymore. Devil walked out of their room and was met with nothing, just the casino. He sighed in slight frustration as he walked down the stairs. "Dice? This isn't funny anymore." He said slightly concerned but little did he know Dice couldn't hear him, he was all the way across the isles getting a reservation at a restaurant he had only learned about a month ago. Devil sat down on one of the lounge chairs in the Casino common room. He looked around once more to see if the die really wasn't there and as stated before he was indeed no where to be found so Devil took this opportunity to grab some cards from the Casino's main room as well as some blankets to make a fort.

A little while later and both males were still busy. Dice had gone to multiple flower shops and still couldn't find Devil's favourite flower. A black bat flower, they were hard to find sure but he didn't expect to take so long to find on but the sixth flower shop he entered had a whole bouquet. Dice hurried back to the Casino as he bumped into an all familiar friend. "Hey Wheezy! Sorry can't talk bye!" Was all he said before he dashed off. Devil heard him approach the casino doors and hid next to the doors. Dice walked in a looked around a bit hoping Devil wasn't near so he could peacefully hid his surprises but Devil was right behind him watching his every move. Dice sighed and hid the flowers in a closet, Devil chuckled lightly and teleported to their bathroom flushed the toilet then walked out. Dice went back to the casino doors and pretended to walk inside. "Hello love.~" Devil said teleporting infront of the die. Dice chuckled "Hello Darling!~ Did you have a good nap?~" Dice said as Devil studied him fondly "Yes, and where did you run off to?" Devil said wrapping his tail around Dice's waist. Dice's face heated up a bit, "no where special darling." Dice said as he was pulled in closer to the Devil, "Well then you'll be happy to know I have a nice game of hand and foot set up for us, don't worry I didn't look at your cards." Devil said grabbing Dice's hand and pulling him towards a table set up by a booth in the Casino.