20 minutes on the clock ❤

3rd person (getting right into it)

Dice laid on his bed during one of his 30 minute breaks, he never really used them but today he felt as if he needed one. He was as tired as normal but something was different today. Then the Devil walked into the bedroom immediately pinning Dice down with a puff of smoke coming from his mouth after an obviously recent cigar hit.

"Dev-?" "Shush." Devil cut him off, Dice doesn't remember the last time he did that. "Dice I'm so fucking tired and I know damn well you are too so how about we relax?" The Devil said resting a hand and Dice's thigh. "I've only got 20 minutes left though." Dice said looking up at him. Devil chuckled. "Is that a no?" Dice shook his head.

Before Dice could react his pants and boxers were already off and the door was locked via Devil's tail. Dice groaned softly as Devil pressed his thumb against the tip of his Dick. Devil took off his own pants before stroking himself a few times then he slammed into the poor die making him cover his face in his arm. Devil let him adjust before started to thrust. "Color my love?" Devil asked his tail bringing Dice's arm away from his face. "Green."

Devil sped up burrying his face in Dice's shoulder as well as biting it. "F-fuck Dev.~" Dice moaned out before Devil sped up again and bringing his head up from Dice's shoulder. Dice moaned louder putting his arm up once again. Devil once again took it away this time he strapped it down to the bed by his tail. It seemed like Devil was using it a lot today. Dice took an opportunity and stroked the Devil's tail with his fingers. Devil felt a jolt go up his spine as the die continued to stroke his tail. "I-I Dice t-thats not....hnng.~" the Devil struggled to keep thrusting as Dice rubed his weakest spot over and over again sometimes going faster then slowing down again. Devil took his tail away.

"Something wrong Dev?" Dice asked as Devil's cock twitched inside him Dice looked up at him. All of a sudden Devil pounded into him. It seemed like he had to compose himself before continuing. "A-ah!~ Devil honey a warning next time!~~" Dice moaned loudly under his lover starting to feel overstimulation crawl up into his brain. "F-fuck I don't understand why you're so tight today darling." Devil said feeling his climax steadily approaching.

Dice chuckled to himself as Devil looked up. "What's so funny?" Devil asked still pounding into the die. "I-I think it's f-funny how you just now realized you didn't prep me.~ not to mention that since y-you're so horny your 'size' is l-larger." Dice had gotten used to not being prepped it's not like it hurt him but, if Devil were to make his member bigger without warning or prep there would be an issue. Devil stopped pounding for a moment. Did he really not realize? Did he do it unconsciously? Dice whimpered under him. "This isn't the first time you've 'grown' on me Darling...~ though I'd hurry up, 10 minutes darling.~"

Devil looked up at him for a moment. Not the first time? Why the hell hadn't he noticed? Whatever. "Color?" "Purple dumbass." Devil started off at a heavy pace not too fast but definitely not too slow. Dice moaned before grabbing Devil's face and bringing him in for a very heavy and must filled kiss. That's when Devil started to speed up. They both moaned into the kiss feeling their climax steadily approach.

Devil groaned loudly into the kiss as he came Dice following soon after. Dice groaned uncomfortably as Devil pulled out slowly. Devil pulled Dice up and handed him his pants from the floor. "Are you okay darling?" Devil asked helping the die up. That's when Devil's cock went back to its normal size. "Ya I'm fine. Just gotta compose myself.~" Dice made small sounds of discomfort as he put his clothes back on. Devil's tail snaked around his waist as they walked out of their bedroom.

700 words <3