26

"We'll have another chat soon. When you've had time to decide where your loyalties lie." - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.

Year: 132ac

Location: King's Landing

A Servant of the realm has entered the Queen's bedroom while she slept. Alicent Hightower woke up with such news. Deep down in her heart, no matter how much she disliked her husband, Viserys Targaryen, he was the father of their children.

All the 20 years that she endured... has ended.

Alicent Hightower was free from this marriage.

"Are you sure?" Was her first response to the Nurse.

"With his own eyes, Your Grace."

Alicent removes herself from the bed, walking away. "Stay here. Tell no one. Help me dress."

Alicent has told the news to her father. Otto Hightower knew that The King's death would come at any given moment. They were prepared for it for so long.

"Who knows?" Otto asks.

"My handmaiden, Talya. Some of the servants." Alicent is still processing this, but not much in mourning. "I saw him last night... before he—" Alicent smiled through the small pain. She was sure, along with many others, that Viserys was going to live since he was so spirited and headstrong, but no. "He told me he wished for Aegon to be King." Otto turns to face his daughter. "It is the truth. Uttered with his own lips. His last words to me and I was the only one to hear it. And now he's dead."

"Call for a meeting. Make no noise. No fuss. Lock everyone in."

During the Unknown Meeting, it was clear that everyone wants and needs The Two Targaryen Heirs to die. Alicent did not care for Aemond's wife, but there was a factor in this. The babe that Aemond wants was inside Dralarys, not yet ready for the birth. Next was Rhaenyra Targaryen. An old friend that was once dear to Alicent Hightower. Alicent did not want Rhaenyra dead. Rhaenyra would not understand that her own father wants Aegon on the throne.

Alicent went to Aegon's chambers, seeing an empty bed. This was nothing new of sort. He was either with Helaena around this hour.

Entering Helaena's room, Aegon was not there either. "Where is Aegon?"

Helaena felt on high alert all of a sudden. "Not Here."

"He's not in his rooms." Otto tells her.

This was bad. Very bad. At a time such as this. Otto leaves the room.

Two children with their new caretaker held the children's hands, leaving the room.

"What's happened?"

Alicent sat next to her, feeling sadness. "Your father—-"

"There is a beast beneath the boards."

"Oh, my dearest love—" Alicent tries to hug her. Helaena refused. Her riddles made no sense to anyone normal.

Footsteps are heard inside the room.

Aemond Targaryen stood there, staring at his mother and sister.

A Secret Order has been put out for the search of Aegon Targaryen, by order of Otto Hightower.

Aemond Targaryen has admitted to his mother that Dralarys was not in her chambers either. Someone must have told her that Viserys had died and made the attempt to escape before everyone else knew. How could she know? There was no way to get inside of Viserys's room. Who did Dralarys have that she sought out for such news?