22

"It's the rule: Always protect yourself. People never take their own advice." - Eddie 'Scrap-Iron' Dupris, Million Dollar Baby

Year: 132ac

Location: King's Landing

Dralarys, Jacaerys, and Lucerys, wore disguises to cover themselves up from the public scenery. Dralarys took it a bit further and hid her hair by putting it in a low bun with a hood covering it inside.

Aemond did not want to join them on their little adventure and continued to train with Ser Criston Cole. Spies were sent out to view what the royals were doing... but as always, Dralarys knew how to escape from that territory.

Arriving to Dragonpit, they stayed inside the lower side of where the dragons were kept. A table had been prepared for the family along with some drinks. The Dragonkeeper stepped away to return to attend to the dragons.

Underneath the Dragonpit, the area was large for the smaller sized dragons. Only a few of them were inside along with A Dragon egg that Dralarys owned for her next son. The walls were cool, but kept a visible light from the flames that hung around. No shackles or cages were kept for the dragons. The Dragon mostly kept to themselves unless it was time for them to be fed.

Jacaerys took a sip of his drink that had been served beforehand. "How long have they been keeping an eye out like that?" He meant about the spying and such. The Dragonkeepers were loyal to Dralarys since she's been kind enough to raise their wages.

"Since my arrival." She sighed, drinking out of her cup.

Lucerys was 2 years away from being considered an adult, but who was going to bat an eye towards a kid who drank ale or wine. Lucerys liked wine. "Must be awful."

"Not entirely. Sometimes, I play hide and seek with them. Quite funny watching them run around." They laughed. "I want to go back home with you. I truly miss it."

"Then come back." Jace replies. "Mother's been teaching me the language."

Luke chuckles. "Ziry's quba rȳ ziry." (He's terrible at it.)

Jace lightly hits him in the arm. Luke still laughed. "I can understand it."

"Ry rūsīr jēda." (All with time.) Dralarys smiles at them. "Maybe I can teach you like I did before. You were catching it pretty quickly."

Jace nods. "I'd appreciate that very much. Lately, We've been training since you've left." Dralarys remembers the fun times they all had. Running around. Digging up sand. Running inside the caves. Flying around. Just loads of fun. "How's Winterfell?"

A sad feeling came over her like a blanket. "Still cold as ever. Lots of families. Area is safe." She could see in their eyes that she had more to hide than what she said to them.

When they had heard that she jumped over the bridge and got away from Dragonstone, it had scared them into thinking something terrible had happened in Winterfell once again. Not one single letter to inform them of how she's been keeping. But at least she was alive and well.

Luke and Jace went on about how they've been learning their families history before their arrival to Westeros and such. How one day they'd like to explore Essos with their mothers permission and much more beyond it.

Dralarys watched as Luke held the small golden dragon using both of his hands. "His tail is going to wreck buildings!" Luke's excitement with his smile shown.

"Which is why I cannot have him grow here." Dralarys sighed heavily. "I'd like you to take him and this egg—" A Dark Blue egg that she handed over to Jace. "—with you when you return home."