15

"They're dragons, Khaleesi. They can never be tamed. Not even by their mother." - Jorah Mormont

Year: 132ac

Location: Kings Landing

Crowds Cheering, roaring, drinking, clapping, booing, all sorts of nonsense a crowd could do was loud and clear. Jousting had become one of many favorite festival events. The most dangerous second to Sword Fighting.

Queen Alicent Hightower had sat next to an empty chair on a short step of where the Royal Family would be watching the games. On her left side sat her eldest son, Prince Aegon Targaryen. To his left, his now wife, Princess Helaena Targaryen. Next to her, an empty seat.

Dralarys Targaryen had not sat down on her seat for she had been leaning over the wall, watching every detail of the games. Dralarys had turned 20 years old not long ago and had returned back to King's Landing for a specific nameday celebration. The third born son of Alicent Hightower.

Aemond Targaryen.

Although Dralarys had not seen him upon her return, she had no desire to. Supposedly he was out hunting, but would make an appearance on his name day.

Dralarys had grown into the woman she had now become. Strong and fierce. But more reserved now than ever. Always staying behind closed doors. Never attempting to speak to Alicent, Aegon or Helaena.

Although Alicent had wanted her to pick out her own champion, Dralarys denied it. Dralarys did not care for such guards at her side. That was the whole purpose of her going to Winterfell. To be her own guardian and soldier. It was proven her skills rose when the time of winning back Winterfell had come.

Helaena rose up from her seat, looking over the wall, pointing out. "Look, There he is!" Aegon, already drunk, had stood up, also looking over the wall.

A dark green armor with the Targaryens insignia was at the center of its chest piece. From head to toe, Aemond Targaryen was covered, never showing his face when he was on a horse, ready for the match. Alicent Hightower was nervous for these particular games, especially since her son was to be in his own tournament.

The Challenger of House Lannister had made their way to the pits. Horses at the ready. Everyone cheered for either side.

The sound of a canon had gone off.

Both sides began to rush with their horses. Lances at their side while holding onto their shield, close as possible.

House Lannister had been knocked off their horse by House Targaryen.

The crowd goes wild for Aemond.

Aemond had gotten off the horse while the crew of House Lannister was helping their knight up. Aemond had taken off his helmet, looking up at the Royal seating area. Aegon had lifted his cup at him, then drank whatever was left in it. Helaena waved at him. Alicent seemed relieved that Aemond had not been hurt in any way. But the one person he wanted to see had gone after the match was over.

The Crew had cleaned up for the next set of games.

Otto Hightower had been standing behind his daughter the entirety of the games. "He's done an excellent job. And so have you." Alicent clears her throat after hearing those words she so desperately needed since she was young.

Alicent breathes in before speaking. "Aegon. Go find your brother." Aegon scoffs. "Aegon!"

"Alright!" Aegon replies annoyingly, tossing his cup over the wall for the grounds people to pick up.

Dralarys had gone to get herself some food, unguarded or protected by anyone. As much as she wanted to participate in the games, she did not want to show off her skills that she had learned in the north. Many welcomed her, giving her a slight bow. Dralarys would return it back to them.