Beautiful female supporting characters in period novels

(年代文里的漂亮女配)
Author: December is not cold

In an accident, something happened to the Meng family, and Meng Yinyin was forced to go to the countryside

She had been doted on since she was a child. After trying hard to adapt to the heavy labor in the countryside for a period of time, she looked at her blistered hands and tanned her skin, and finally recognized the reality: she really couldn't bear the hardship (╥ ﹏╥).

  So I can only listen to my parents' last instructions - if you really can't bear it, just find a good man to marry!

  After screening, Meng Yinyin quickly targeted Lu Chen, whose parents were both deceased, had land and a house, was strong, and handsome. Except for his somewhat cold personality, this man was good at everything else. The key was to follow him. There is meat to eat!

After a period of contact, just when victory was in sight, Meng Yinyin suddenly discovered that the world she was in was actually a book, and Lu Chen was the villain in the book who loved the heroine but couldn't help but then turned black. He used various methods to deal with the heroine and tortured her into unspeakable pain.

The good news is: the heroine is not her, she is just a comparison female supporting character to set off the excellent and capable heroine.

The bad news is: Lu Chen is at the door, coming to give her the meat she has been craving for a long time.

Seeing no response from the room for a long time, the man was silent for a moment, and then asked cautiously: "Don't you want to eat meat today? Then I will go down to the river to catch fish for you?"

Meng Yinyin in the room bit the quilt and struggled painfully: Should she open the door or not? !

*

Lu Chen - the most popular male supporting actor in "Little Days in the 1970s". He is handsome and has outstanding abilities. Because he was helped by the heroine when he was young, he will always remember it in his heart. However, the heroine married someone else, and finally Lu Chen was alone and died alone.

  Lin Xiuzhi of the 21st century traveled through this book and became the heroine of the same name. Looking at the shabby husband's family, the dirty children, and her husband who was lying on the bed unable to recover due to an injury at work, she decisively filed for divorce. Decided to run towards the supporting actor Lu Chen who was devoted to the heroine.

  As long as she marries Lu Chen now, she will be cared for by him in every possible way, and she can also become the wife of the richest man and enjoy endless glory and wealth!

  She left the child who was crying hoarsely, tried hard to save her husband, and couldn't wait to come to Lu Chen's house.

  As a result, as soon as she arrived at the Lu family, she saw Lu Chen holding the hand of a beautiful girl and asking anxiously: "Have you told your uncle and aunt about our marriage?"

Lin Xiuzhi's eyes widened: Didn't it mean that Lu Chen was because of her daughter? Will the Lord never marry? What is the situation now?

  And the one he wants to marry is still the control female partner in the original work who admires the talent of the male protagonist and strives to compete with the female protagonist in various ways? !

  In this regard, Meng Yinyin said: Whoever likes to be the control group should be treated as a little Jiaojiao who is held in the palm of someone's hand. Isn't it delicious?

https://www.xbanxia.com/books/286338.html

https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/bjQ2g.html

https://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/niandaiwenlidepiaoliangnvpei/