70's: Dressed as a Villain's Wife

70's: Dressed as a Villain's Wife (七零之穿成反派妻子)
Author: Squirrel Drunken Fish

70's: Dressed as a Villain's Wife (七零之穿成反派妻子)Author: Squirrel Drunken Fish

Introduction :

Su Xiaoman is a fake daughter of a wealthy family. She is not related to her biological parents and is rejected by her adoptive parents.

After being ruined, she slipped and fell down the stairs. When she woke up, she found that she had worn a book and became Su Xiaoman, a village beauty in the 1970s.

Su Xiaoman is the perfect wife of the villain's supporting character in a period novel.

The original Su Xiaoman disliked being poor and loved being rich, and she was obsessed with the male protagonist Jiang Yantang, an educated youth who had just returned to the countryside. She originally planned to fall into trouble and rely on the male protagonist, but was saved by Xie Mingtu, a poor boy in the village whose father did not care for his mother and did not love him. .

Due to her innocence in marrying Xie Mingtu, Su Xiaoman was unwilling to give up and was still obsessed with the male protagonist Jiang Yantang.

Unexpectedly, not long after, the male protagonist Jiang Yantang's second brother went to the countryside to visit relatives and discovered that the poor boy Xie Mingtu was the child of the Jiang family. The male protagonist Jiang Yantang Don was held in the wrong arms.

Xie Mingtu returned to the Jiang family in the courtyard, but was ridiculed and ridiculed because he was sullen and vulgar and could not compare to the fake young man Jiang Yantang.

His wife was even more infatuated with Jiang Yantang...

In this way, Xie Mingtu became completely dark, sinister, crazy, and ruthless. , became the biggest villain in the book, and ended tragically.

When Su Xiaoman opened her eyes, Xie Mingtu, the biggest villain in the book, was about to feed her rice soup. His clothes were shabby and he was skinny. When he saw her waking up, his tone was humble and cautious: "Manman?" When Xie Mingtu thought that the woman would not give him any response, Finally, a pair of slender white hands grabbed his thin wrist.

The fake daughter of a former wealthy family x the real young master of the compound

[a growth-oriented male and female protagonist. The male protagonist has great potential. In the early stage, he drove a tractor in the village, and later joined the army and flew a plane.]

Content tags: sweet article, book-passing, chronological

Protagonist: Su Xiaoman

One-sentence introduction: Collision between true and false.

Mission: Join hands to work together to get rich, and live an optimistic and positive life in the era of struggle.

https://www.xbanxia.com/books/262080.html