The young stepmother dressed as a literary boss

The Young Stepmother Dressed as a Literary Boss
(穿成年代文大佬的年轻后妈)
Author: Qingzhixu

The Young Stepmother Dressed as a Literary Boss(穿成年代文大佬的年轻后妈)Author: Qingzhixu

  Introduction:

  Jiang Tinglan opened her eyes again and found that not only was she married at such a young age, but she also had a sixteen-year-old son.

  My husband is busy with his career and is away from home all the year round. He doesn't have people around him, but he has money. My stepson lives with his parents-in-law in an old house in the capital. It's not too comfortable to live alone.

  According to the plot, her stepson can become a big boss in the business world in the future.

  However, this has nothing to do with her at all, because soon she will cheat on her classmate because she cannot bear the loneliness, and will live a trivial life from then on.

  Jiang Tinglan came across:...? ? ? ? Is it difficult to live in a big villa or is it because the money is not good enough? If you want her to suffer the hardships of life, that's not possible.

  She decided not only to cling to the lap of her cheap husband, but also to take advantage of the golden age to make a lot of money.

  But when she opened her eyes the next day, the man who had not been home all year actually appeared in the kitchen. Jiang Tinglan looked at the man whose back muscles tensed through his shirt and formed a strong mountain. She felt that this wave was not a loss.

  She shouted happily to her husband and was about to run towards the man, but was blocked by the man who suddenly came in from the entrance hall.

  The man in front of her was even better. Before Jiang Tinglan could take back the surprise on her face, the man pinched her chin and asked, "Who do you call husband?"

  At this time, the dishwasher in the kitchen also turned around.

  Jiang Tinglan looked at the two completely similar faces. They were both cold and arrogant, and she was confused. So who is her husband?

  ------

  small theater

  One day, Jiang Tinglan was drowsily asleep when she suddenly felt a heavy weight on her body. She opened her eyes in confusion and looked at Song Wenye. He put his arms on both sides of her body and stared at her above her body until she was stared at. His body became weak, and then he heard him ask leisurely: "What is my name?"

  Jiang Tinglan blinked, not knowing why.

  "You just fell asleep and called someone else's name."

  This was impossible. Although Jiang Tinglan wanted to deny it, he was afraid that he would really scream, so he could only quickly throw the blame on Song Ziyu (the resentful stepson) and said, "My name is Song Ziyu."

  "What are you calling him for?" Cheap Husband narrowed his eyes and asked in a very difficult to deceive manner.

  Jiang Tinglan immediately burst into tears and said, "I dreamed that Ziyu would become a big boss in the future, but he said he wouldn't honor me with any of his money. Not only that, you are not allowed to give me any money."

  Song Wenye:? ? ?

  Jiang Tinglan was afraid that the crying scene wouldn't be right, so she pinched her waist hard, and immediately burst into tears of pain, as if she was extremely sad.

  Seeing this, Song Wen's ambition was shattered. After coaxing him for a long time, he asked: "Our family's money is enough for you to spend a lifetime. Are you still worried about this?"

  "Then what will happen if Song Ziyu doesn't be filial to me in the future? You see, he hasn't even called me mom now. I'm sure he won't turn you against me when you grow up. After all, you two have the same surname."

  Song Wenye immediately agreed: "No way, I'm not that kind of person. If you want to hear him call you mom, I will let him call you mom tomorrow until you are happy."

  After hearing this, Jiang Tinglan was finally satisfied. She hugged her cheap husband and kissed him hard, saying, "Honey, you are so kind."

  Song Ziyu, who is only five years younger than Jiang Tinglan: I will really thank you two.

  Arrogant old man VS drama queen, delicate and soft little wife

  Content tags: sweet stories about rich and powerful families , modern fiction

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Jiang Tinglan and Song Wenye ┃ Supporting roles: ┃ Others: "The Beautiful Stepmother of the Male Protagonist in the Age of Clothes" has been completed

  One sentence introduction: The beautiful stepmother is delicate and soft

  Purpose: Love life

https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/bjN51.html

https://www.wfxs.com.tw/144978/