Female Supporting Role Have a Buying Group (70's)

(女配有个团购群[七零])
Author: Chatan

Female Supporting Role Have a Buying Group (70's)(女配有个团购群[七零])Author: Chatan

Zhou Jiani in Red Star The reputation of the commune was ruined.

Because of her beauty, there are always gay men competing to do her work, which makes all the aunts and ladies spit on the ground when they mention her.

On the contrary, Liu Ailing, who went to the countryside with her, was a good comrade that everyone praised.

As soon as she arrived, she got along well with the fellow villagers. She was willing to endure hardships, down-to-earth and hard-working. She also spoke beautifully and was deeply loved by the ladies and aunts.

Later, Liu Ailing returned to the city. As soon as she returned, she married the son of a certain factory director and gave birth to two sons. Her life was smooth and happy.

Zhou Jiani, on the other hand, was taken advantage of by a single lazy man from the next village. Under pressure, she could only stay in the country to get married and start a family, and her life was miserable.

Even her family in the city are ashamed of her.

Decades later, the two met in the city. One was of great temperament and beauty, and the other was Ruhua's mother.

A dissatisfied son's girlfriend angrily threw millions of dollars at him and beat him up; a man posted "Thank you boss" in the group for a few cents in red envelopes.

Liu Ailing looked at the weathered Zhou Jiani, her red lips parted slightly, and said: "Jani, if only you had not done this back then!"

All the past events came to mind, and Zhou Jiani choked in her chest and could not recover.

After I died and saw the comments floating in front of my eyes, I realized that I was living in a book and was the control group of the heroine Liu Ailing.

When she opened her eyes, Zhou Jiani was sitting on the bullock cart going to the advancing brigade, with a big red envelope flashing in front of her eyes: Boss, poke me!

Poke it, poke it, and just stick to her and won't leave. What's going on?

Zhou Jiani held her left hand and fell into silence looking at the interface on her hand: Daily welfare group buying group? !

Whoever wants to be the control group should be treated as such, I won't accompany you.

The group buying group can buy and sell, Zhou Jiani opens up a new world, and with a wave of her hand, I will start a group purchase today:

"Pure green, pollution-free wild shepherd's purse group, limited to ten portions, fresh group discount price of 15 yuan/portion, three kilograms , enter the link to snap up..."

"Old varieties of white-heart sweet potatoes are now available, selected large fruits, today's discount price is 18.9/serving, ten kilograms, snap up the link..."

"Enamel jar, XX Enamel Factory original stock, limited edition Group..."

"Old-fashioned cotton shoes with thousand-layer soles, purely handmade, every stitch and every stitch is filled with love, the discount price for group opening today..."

https://www.xbanxia.com/books/302685.html

https://www.tbiquge.com/book/41133/