70s Beautiful female doctor on Island

(七零海島漂亮女醫生)
Author: Chenxingliuye

70s Beautiful female doctor on Island(七零海島漂亮女醫生)Author: Chenxingliuye

Introduction :

Lin Chenxin, a young and promising female doctor, entered a book about raising children with the army on an island in the 1970s, and became a cannon fodder control group.

The heroine in the original text is hard-working, kind-hearted, virtuous and tolerant. She is not only the hero's virtuous wife, but also takes great pains to cultivate the three orphans of the hero's comrades into talents, and finally gains an enviable and happy life.

Lin Chenxin, who was the control group, was spoiled, lazy, and wanted to compete with the heroine for everything. She was so domineering that she ended up being spurned by everyone.

After watching the plot, Lin Chenxin asked: Is it because the seafood is not delicious or the little brother is not handsome enough? Why are you so obsessed with becoming a stepmother?

So:

when the heroine was working hard to wash and cook for the family, Lin Chenxin was comfortably instructing the handsome young officer to help carry water and plant vegetables;

when the heroine's life was disrupted by the rebellious and willful children When the chickens were flying and the ground was covered with chicken feathers, Lin Chenxin was sitting quietly in a rocking chair drinking tea, reading and eating snacks made by herself;

when the heroine had to feed three children with the hero's salary, she was miserable. When a penny was broken into two petals, Lin Chenxin was carefully selecting abalone and lobster on the boat where the fishermen had just returned from the sea.

Lin Chenxin felt that he was doing a good job as the control group...

****

Shen Yan, as his name suggests, has a fiery personality. He was originally sent to the island because he refused to obey discipline, but in this vast world Like a fish in water.

Until he met Lin Chenxin, his natural nemesis, who transformed him from a good young man with an unbridled nature and a love of freedom to an excellent mason, carpenter, farming expert and chef!

Oysters, scallops, lobsters, snails, sea crabs and golden abalone.
Ever since I met her, this ordinary island life has become more interesting and lively.

Small Theater: It was a stormy night. In the only operating room with simple facilities on the island, facing the seriously injured Shen Yan, Lin Chenxin's heart was also wavering in the wind and rain.

Shen Yan held her trembling hand with a firm gaze: "Lin Chenxin, my life is in your hands."

https://www.xbanxia.com/books/283897.html