The Old Original Match of the Republic of China (Time Travel)

(民國舊式原配[穿越])
Author: Xiao Panggan

The Old Original Match of the Republic of China (Time Travel)(民國舊式原配[穿越])Author: Xiao Panggan

Introduction:

Qin Yu traveled to the Republic of China and became the young grandmother of the Song family, a rich businessman in Yongcheng.

Her husband Song Shuyan was forced to get married after returning from abroad, and he went to Shanghai without even lifting the red cover.

The mother-in-law, who was afraid that her son would be enchanted by the wild fox outside, asked Qin Yu to go to Shanghai to find Song Shuyan and give birth to the eldest grandson for the Song family early.

Qin Yu: I'm going to Shanghai. Just find a man to have a baby.

Fu Jiashu was entrusted by his good friend Song Shuyan to settle his country wife who may still be wrapped in her little feet. Unexpectedly, the girl was bright and charming. He warned himself that his friend's wife should not think wrong.

Goodbye, that girl. She has become the new manager of Mingtai Yangxing, elegant and witty.

To his surprise, his friend fell in love with Miss Qin at first sight. His friend sighed, "Miss Qin is proficient in foreign languages and can talk about Shakespeare and Shelley. Such a woman is my dream lover."

Song Shuyan didn't know that Miss Qin was his abandoned wife?

Song Shuyan pursued Qin Yu crazily, but Li Ren didn't pretend to be to him.

Fu Jiashu reminded him, "Miss Qin is so excellent, how can she be small?"

Song Shuyan suddenly realized that he thanked Fu Jiashu and immediately informed his family and announced his divorce from his wife.

When he returned to being single, he held a rose to find Qin Yu, but he didn't expect to meet Fu Jiashu.

Fu Jiashu pointed to the divorce announcement in the newspaper: "You have been divorced!"

Song Shuyan: "???"

(Chasing his wife in the crematorium, can't be recovered, the male protagonist tea, pry the corner of his friend's wall.)

Content tags: travel through time and space, old film of the Republic of China, cool article, chronology

Search keywords: protagonist: Qin Yu (Qin Yayun), Fu Jiashu

Brief introduction: The green tea hero pried the corner of his friend

Intent: Live independently and create by yourself.

Qin Yu, a senior executive in the automobile industry, traveled to the Republic of China and became the original countrymate disliked by her husband who returned from abroad. Qin Yu left the countryside and came to Shanghai to look for the direction of life again in that chaotic world. So that you can meet your like-minded partner and work together to start a career together. This is a female group portrait article. There are Miss Chen Liu, who was abandoned and climbed up from the quagmire, Neer, who grew from a contractor to a fashion designer, and Mrs. Song, who has lived in the back house for half of her life and decided to get rid of the feudal oppression. The plot is ups and downs, the language is humorous and funny, and there are tears in the smile. It tells a story of joys and sorrows that happened in the Shiliyangchang in the 1920s.

https://www.52shuku.vip/yanqing/b/bjNup.html

https://www.novel543.com/0520267076/