Wear to 70s and marry a cook

(穿到七零嫁廚子)
Author: Tao Zisu

Wear to 70s and marry a cook(穿到七零嫁廚子)Author: Tao Zisu

Introduction to the work:

Huo Rong traveled from the end of the world to a small mountain village in the 1970s, and became Huo Xiaorong, the beautiful and doted daughter of the Huo family.

In order to avoid being harmed by the scumbag, she was faced with the situation of getting married as soon as she came back.

As a result, she heard that the man she was dating was not only a veteran, but also a handsome and skilled cook. She immediately agreed happily.

You must know that after the end of the world, the world will become a scorched earth, not to mention food, not a single blade of grass will grow.

Food was priceless, and even a bowl of braised pork was a luxury for her.

But now, there are green vegetables in the fields, golden grains in the fields, clear water in the river, and countless fish in the water. There is also a man in front of her who is an excellent cook.

Is there anything better than this? Something happier? Why not marry!

Not long after Dang Chengjun was discharged from the army, his family organized a blind date for him.

He immediately fell in love with the girl whose smile was as sweet as a persimmon, but he was fierce and didn't like to smile, for fear that the girl wouldn't like him.

As a result, when the girl heard that he could cook braised pork, her eyes immediately lit up and she decided on the spot that she would marry him.

Protagonist : Huo Xiaorong (Huo Rong), Dang Chengjun

https://www.xbanxia.com/books/242367.html