Chapter 9

Abigails POV
I arrive back at the castle, i find my father promptly and tell him what's going on.

'The hell you are leaving! I FORBID it!'
'Tough shit! I am going!'
'You are not going anywhere! You are apart of this family!'
'NO! I am nothing but a tool! You treat me like an outcast! You are no father of mine. I AM DONE! Good luck with anything in the future as you will realise how powerful i actually am!'

I apologised to Adele as we are actually close and offered that she can come to me whenever. I pack everything that is mine which didn't really leave much in the castle.

I arrive back at my new home. God it felt good. The elves and some death eaters helped with most of my things while i carried the trunks of clothes to my new chambers. I finished unpacking and i go to run myself a bath, i go through my things until i find my vanilla and coconut scented bubble bath. I climb in. I can finally, truly relax!

Tom comes through the door,
'Room for one more?'
You smirk and slide forward so he can come in behind you. He wraps his arms around me and i feel... safe.

Toms POV
We both relax for a few moments, i massage her shoulders so she fully relaxes beneath me. I slowly massage the bubbles into her big perky breasts, stomach and hips. Her back arches as she lets out her adorable soft moans. I circle my fingers around her clit bringing her arousal to its peak. I bite and kiss her neck which overstimulates her. Fuck I'm hard. I need her.

I lift her up and slide her down onto me, her arms wrap around the back of my head as she pulls my hair. Fuck she's tight. I continue to rub her clit. She is completely my mercy. She may be the dominant in public but it is definitely me in charge in private.

'Tom, I'm going to cum'
'Not yet'

I edge her, it drives her insane. She turns around kissing me passionately. Looking rather mischievous. I like this look on her. Next thing i know she rises and reaches for my cock, guiding it to her behind. She lowers down slowly. Once she has adjusted she moves up and down.

'Fuck'

I place 2 fingers in her pussy and don't move them, her grinding alone is enough to make her feral. And me for that matter, keeping my hand in place i pound her ass sending bath water everywhere.

'Yes!' Her moans are absolutely perfect, i keep going until we both finish.
We clean each other up, change and head into bed.
'I will never get enough of you Abbie'
'i hope you don't'

She gets comfortable, laying on my chest making tiny circles on my abs.

'I love you Tom'
'I love you to my love'