Chapter 1

His POV
Its been 50 years, not one day has gone by where I don't think about her beauty, her long luxurious copper hair, hazel green eyes and a body of that of a goddess.
Yes the boys mother was a beauty who caught my eye after school, but nothing and no one compared to her. My Abigail.

When the boys mother died after my youngest was born i went back to being my cold, violent, angry, distant self again. Doing everything in my power to make my sons be feared as they'll continue my legacy one day.

I admire my eldest more, Tom. He is more like me. Driven, intimidating, highly intelligent, powerful, dark and mysterious.
Mattheo, my youngest on the other hand, is hot headed, impulsive, is intelligent if he actually studied and payed attention, but he is still just as strong and intimidating. Family trait I suppose.

They're heading back for another year at that damned school, i can count on Tom to keep his head down and stay out of trouble, wish the same could be said for Mattheo. He would send me in an early grave by his actions alone.

Tom asked to be a Death Eater last year, although i would have rather him waited a few years i was pleased nonetheless, then the beginning of summer Mattheo joined to. I gave them my word they wouldn't have missions just yet as things are as you say quiet. Even though the boys and the rest of slytherin are already taunting Potter and order members.

Potter! The fucking horcrux i never intended on making! Thats what tipped the scales and made me turn into this! A snake like man!

Once the boys left i made my way to the hall for a meeting, pointless thing's currently. Outsiders think I'm dead, for now. But it's best to keep things in order.

Meeting is over i make my way to the study, i get out an old box. I find comfort with the treasures inside, my matching snake ring with her, I don't wear mine as I can't show weakness at least when she's not at my side, old letters i read through often which faintly smells of her perfume at the time.

I often think to myself is she ok and alive, not one person knew of my relationship with her, its how we both wanted it. I need her now more than ever with whats possibly going to happen in future years.

My followers always pry and ask why i made my first horcrux, i would love to tell them the truth.
For her, my love. Shes immortal with ancient power i want to rule with her by my side for eternity.

No one can know she is. My weakness.