Chapter 2

Abigails POV
Father wants me to be a student again. I can't go back to the school, least not on my own. I could ask if my sisters can join be less pressure to find out whats going on. He has been on edge since the chamber opened a few years ago.

'Father, i think it would be easier if the 3 of us attend this year.' Hoping he agrees.

I can see him thinking, he could never give me a straight answer. Fucking prick.
You would think me being the eldest i would have more pull but no. Me and my middle sister Adele feel like outcasts compared to the 'princess' that is Athena!

He protects her more as she hasn't embraced any of her abilities so she is pretty fucking useless. Adele is strong but she does struggle, she relies on objects to help her power. As for me, i am as old school as they come, my grandparents taught me everything i know, its amazing, the raw power i possess, I'm capable of pretty much anything.

Father has no clue about my abilities and power, i keep it that way for a reason.

He allows the 3 of us to go together but we have to babysit Athena. Great. I hope she's sorted into a different house so that can be my excuse of not being her keeper.

We get to Hogwarts. It is still as beautiful as I remember those years ago. Dumbledore is still head master so i am hoping he doesn't recognise me, if he does i need to spin it so I'm the granddaughter of the girl he knew.

We get sorted privately before any other students meet in the great hall. Adele gets slytherin same as me. Thank god. Athena, gryffindor. Yes! She can't be a thorn in my side now.

We enter the hall, as usual perfectly decorated with delicious food spread out on each house table. Athena goes to her table while me and Adele go to ours. We get waved over by these 2 petite looking girls. Pansy and Daphne.

They introduce us to the rest of the group, Draco, Lorenzo, Theodore, Blaise and Mattheo. I have never known i more good looking group. There's normally at least 1 ugly one. Not here.

Dinner is over and we all head to our common room. Athena made friends so she's happy. We get to our dorm room and unpack. Adele sends a letter to father to say we have settled.

Not much has changed here. Was eery being back.

We had DADA first the next day. A werewolf teaching who would've thought. Doubt anyone else knew, could smell him as soon as i walked in. Professor Lupin. Lesson went on and he knew his stuff.

Next lesson was potions with Snape our head of house. I absolutely loved potions. He paired us up. I had Mattheo while Adele had Lorenzo. I glance over at Athena, she was partnered with a frizzy brown haired girl. Could sense the lack of magic running through her veins but she was very powerful.

We got on with the lesson and the task for the term was to brew 'living death' a tricky potion but a piece of piss for me.

Me and Mattheo got on well, he is certainly a charmer, class clown. We chatted throughout brewing. We (i) brew it perfectly. Snape congratulated us. The girl with Athena death stared me. I assume she hates not being top of the class. Oh well. I am not here to make friends.

Class ended, we all walk out when Mattheo mention he needed to speak to his brother. Not that i cared but i found it cute that he felt the need to tell me. I see him walk over to this tall dark figure. He called me over to brag about his potion score.
'This is my brother Tom.'
He turns around and i freeze. I struggle to get words out.
'Don't worry darling. I'm used to the ladies being speechless around me'
I introduce myself and head off.

It's not him! He had kids! 2 of them! Bloody hell. I need a stiff drink.