Future Teasers

A/N:keep in mind this takes place AFTER the whole Kuoh War incident as this will be a whole new arc involving some new characters and old ones as well. Plus new powers and of course...massacres.

Scene 1

Artemis was in shock at what Ingvild had told him and the others when they went to Hawaii to pick her up and see what's going on, both Grayfia and Kuroka had stared at Artemis and as for Le Fay she didn't really mind.

Artemis:*wide eyed*y-you're pregnant.he asked in shock

Ingvild:*giggles*of course silly after all you are the only guy I had sex with....plus I sorta forced you to finish inside.she said back to him

Kanji:*sweats*gee she said that so casually it's kinda scary.he said to himself

He looked at Kuroka and Grayfia who all had dark aura's around them which made him a BJJ nervous, as he held out his hands.

Artemis:*nervously*l-look I can explain alright just give me a chance.he said to them

Grayfia:*stares at him*you can explain...with your screams.she said back to him

Both Grayfia and Kuroka had all charged at him making a comedic cloud of dust while the rest of his peerage stood there beady eyed, all while his new Rook piece Bova also stood there sweat dropping.

Bova:*sweat drops*I guess I have an INTERESTING king piece now do I.he said to himself

Scene 2

Haleakala had rushed into the apartment to see Rias holding their newborn son as she looked at him and smiled at him as she held him up.

Rias:*smiles*why don't you say hello to your new son babe, his name is Krimson.she told him

The newborn baby has Rias's trademark crimson read hair but you could see little hints of black highlights from Haleakala's hair, he opened his eyes to reveal Rias's blue green eyes as he slowly made his way next to her bed.

Haleakala:um..sorry I couldn't make it in time I got caught up with something.he apologized

Rias:*sighs*don't worry about it, but what it matters is that our son is now born.she said back of him

As the rest of her peerage are also happy to see the baby is healthy and the birthing was a success, Sirzechs is seen crying tears of manly joy outside her room.

Scene 3

In Hawaii on the Big Island someone who has messy dirty silver hair and cold brown colored eyes is staring at the corpse of a little girl that he killed and stole her Sacred Gear as he could feel himself getting stronger as well.

He stands at 5'8 and ever since he's discovered his Sacred Gear and learned what he could do with it he started to abuse it, but since he's just found out that he could make it stronger by killing host who has similar Sacred Gear's...time for a rampage.

???:finally with this power I'll be able to control the entire country no..the ENTIRE WORLD HAAAAAHH.he yelled into the sky

He pulled out a sword and disintegrated her body leaving no trace of it behind and walked toward the camera with a crazed grin on his face.

Scene 4

An idol show is currently happening as Dalton is of course there but he's with a few d his teammates which is Lancelot as he released a sigh not knowing why the hell he's here in the first place as he should've just stayed home.

Lancelot:*sighs*why the hell am I here again.he questioned himself

Dalton:these things are the only thing that's good of this goddam species, so might as well enjoy it while it last.he said back to him