38.

My hands are roaming every possible part of his body as we make out in the hallway, right by our door. So close, but I couldn't help myself. My lips were dying to meet his, so before he could get that pesky little keycard in the door, with me leaning against the wall next to it waiting, I pulled him to me.

His right thigh presses into me, my legs securely wrapped around it. His hands are just as adventurous as mine, one of them rising higher and higher up my side as I fight for air. His cold grip on my warm ribs shocks me as his large hand grips me, pulling me impossibly closer.

The things I want to do to this man, the things I want him to do to me, are fucking filthy. I can't stop thinking about it. I almost want to do it all right here in the middle of the hallway, eagerness pumping through my blood.

His hand gropes my breast from the side, the teasing touch making my mouth part from his as I inhale a breathy moan.

"You make such sweet sounds, baby." He states, his eyes intently watching my face when I open mine to stare up at him. The smirk on his face screams sex, the same sense of need that I have radiating from him.

Before I can even think of a response, his hand starts to trace dangerously low down my body, the tips of them slipping beneath my jeans in a teasing manner. I fight the urge to smack his hand away, knowing we should suck it up and go inside the room, but I'm so incredibly aroused.

Every single word from his lips all night sent another wave of arousal through me, making me desperate in a way that still surprises me.

His other hand, placed beside my head on the wall, drops as he confidently unbuttons my jeans, letting the zipper down as slowly as possible as he brings his lower lip between his teeth in a poor attempt to hide his amusement. The look of shock on my face, closely followed by curiosity, is pleasing him.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a nervous giggle, my eyes instinctively looking down the hall. My hands rise up his arms, resting on his biceps as I look down at his hands. Once the zipper is down, his hands slip beneath my jeans, each of them sliding around to grip my hips. He has an innocent look on his face but I can tell the thoughts in his head are devious.

"I can't help myself, I've been waiting to touch you all night."

I don't have a single second to think of a response as his palm disappears down the front of my body, his hand cupping my sex as my lips part on a sharp inhale. His fingers waste no time before they're softly rubbing against me. His eyes watch my every expression.

My fingers dig into the sleeves of his shirt as I focus on not making a single noise. Go inside Cecily. The door is right there.

The soft touch of him is divine, and my head falls back against the wall as I forget that I'm in the hallway. His fingers work a sort of magic I'm still shocked by every single time he touches me. He's unreal.

I swallow a moan, my back arching as I move into his body. His lips devour my neck as I close the space between us. I fist his hair, trying and failing miserably to pull him from me with my last shred of sanity. His fingers pinch my clit, making me lose my breath on another sharp inhale.

"God," I say in a whisper, pulling my head from the wall to look at him.

He smiles, his perfect teeth on display just before he licks his lips.

"You look so perfect right now." His hand caresses my cheek as I fight the urge to moan loud enough for the whole floor to hear. His fingers pinch and rub in perfect order, his amount of pressure exactly what my body has been craving.

"That's it, baby. Tell me how good it feels, come on."

My grip on his hair and on his shoulder only tightens as I feel my orgasm building and building. I chase the feeling, my hips rocking into his hand as I pinch my eyes shut. I fight that, wanting to watch him as he watches me, the both of us completely enamored and mesmerized. My mouth hangs open as a tiny whimper escapes the back of my throat, my brows pinched together as I use his hand and he expertly guides it.