CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

If you see mistakes no you don't.

SOPHIA

"MOTHERFUCKER, how in the fuck didn't that stupid ass official see those dumb fucks pushing Michael on the floor!" Avery yells at me while watching the TV, with her hands on her hips and pacing around my living room.

I just look at her with wide eyes as she paces back and forth.

She does have a point, when I saw Mich get thrown on the floor me and Avery got up from our seats and yelled—not like the officials could hear us shouting from the TV.

We watched as Garrett, skates towards the guy that pushed Michael and starts shouting at him as the rest of the team try backing him away from the other guy—that was hot not even gonna lie

A couple minutes later, at the beginning of the 3rd period Garrett scores making them have 6-3 and then Michael scores right after him making them go up by one point leading them against—I forgot who they were playing against but all I needed to know was that they play dirty.

"And that's how you beat, the so called dirty cheaters school that I forgot the name of!" Avery yells, as she walks towards the fridge and throws me a can of soda before making her way back to couch and sitting next to me.

"So, what's going on between you and Mich?" I ask her, as I take a sip from my soda and get comfortable on the couch as we wait for them to get back on the ice for the last couple of seconds.

"Well, we've been hanging out a lot recently and I know that you know that because Michael can't keep his mouth shut for the life of him—but I don't know Soph he's really nice, funny, kind and for gods sake have you seen him?! He's fucking gorgeous" She says, as she lays her head on my shoulder.

"I wouldn't know, because I have a boyfriend who is very handsome might I add" I tell her, as I laugh lightly at her rolling eyes.

"Can I tell you something? You don't have to answer or anything because I know it's still a sore subject for you but— Avery says as she stops for a second as if she's thinking on how to say it— "Have you talked to you're family recently? I know the last time, you said things didn't go so well" She says, as she sits up straighter now and sits crisscross next to me.

"I haven't no— but I think it should stay that way at least for now, I don't want to argue with them on the phone about the same thing and I definitely don't want to start an argument when I have to go visit them in a few months" I tell Avery, as I take small sips out of my drink and turn my head back to the TV.

"Jones, has been on fire lately I don't know about you John but Garrett Jones has potential and so does Michael Torrence, I mean I can see them playing with for the Kraken's!  I mean think about it John!" 

The commentator Tony, says as we watch Garrett pass the puck to the other teammates as they try to pass it to Michael who's closer to the goal.

"Yeah no, I can definitely see those boys being with the Krakens if they keep up the great work they can definitely go somewhere!" John says, he's the commentator.

"Oh! Oh- YESS BITCHES!! We fucking won!" Avery shouts, as we both jumó out of seats as we cheer while they do a reply on Mich scoring our winning point.