CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

I probably didn't even make sense...IF YOU MISTAKES NO YOU DONT 😩

GARRETT

I'm woken up by a phone ringing—my phone to be exact and before it could wake up Sophia I take my phone from my drawer.

"It's to early for this shit, so whatever it is say it quick" I answer the phone, as Micheal's voice goes through.

"Good morning too you sunshine! Oh wait don't tell me you have my mom sleeping in your arms right now?" 

What is he, a fucking wizard?

"What the fuck are you? A wizard" I reply, as I play with Soph's hair which is all over the place.

Cute.

"I don't have to be a wizard to know you G, you have to remember your my other half and my side slash main chick" He says sarcastically, I roll my eyes and stop playing with Soph's hair when she moves and once she gets comfortable again on my chest I continue playing with her hair.

"What do you want Mich? It's six in the fucking morning" I lay my head back down on the pillow still playing with her hair. It relaxes me, knowing she's happy here she hasn't exactly been sleeping in her room but that's because I drag her here to spent the night with me.

"Coach Z said they moved the game from next Friday to today, said something about not being able to play on that day— he scoffs— pussies anyways, he told me to tell you to get you're ass on the rink pronto or else he won't let me see Avery" I can picture him rolling his eyes at the thought of not being able to see Avery.

I sigh," Fine just give me a couple minutes and I'll meet you guys over at the rink" I hear him, moving around and slamming something.

"Okay babe, see you soon tell mom I said hi for me" He hangs up, before I can tell him to not call me babe ever again, he wouldn't even listen to a word I say.

I put my phone back on the drawer, and turn my attention to Sophia her head resting on my chest with one arm wrapped around my waist and the other one resting at my collarbone. I look at her bare back to see she has a pretty big scar going down her middle back, I trace the scar with my fingers as she starts waking up.

"Good morning beautiful" I kiss the top of her head, as she lifts her head to look at me with the biggest smile.

Fucking hell, how did I get so lucky?

"Did you know you have a sexy morning voice? I think I sound like the Shrek whenever I talk in the morning" She runs her fingers through my hair.

"Well if you wanted to know, you have one sexy ass morning voice it actually turns me on" I whisper to her, as I lean forward to give her a kiss but she turns her head away before I could kiss her.

" Noo, I have morning breathe" She says, with her head still turned away from me.

I reach my hand under her chin, and turn her face towards me and glare at her for even thinking I even care about fucking morning breathe.

" I don't care if you have morning breathe, I  don't care if you're hair is all over the place, and I don't care if you think you look ugly waking up because you Sophia Wilson are the most breathtaking, gorgeous, sexy woman I have ever met"