CHAPTER NINETEEN

SOPHIA
(If you see mistakes no you don't)

It's the next day and I'm being blinded by the bright ass sun, so naturally I try to cover my face with the covers but I forgot that I have a big bear laying on top of me.

Garrett, has his head laying on my chest with his arms wrapped around my waist and which makes it even harder for me because slender man is on top of the covers. Even, if I try to move him off me he moves my arms away and tightens his hold on me, so I sigh in defeat and lay my head back to his pillows and play with his hair.

Finally, he starts to wake up and moves his head up slightly to look at me, "Good morning, Angel" He says, with his deep morning voice as he runs his fingers through his messy bed hair and goes to give me a kiss but I move away before he could, which makes him ending up kissing my neck.

"Why?" He says, holding himself up with his elbow now facing me.
  "What, what?" I say, as si get up from bed and walk towards my bathroom to brush my teeth as I hear his footsteps behind me.
  "Why don't you want me to kiss you?" Garrett says, leaning against my bathroom door as I brush my teeth and turn to face him, and point to my mouth.

  "I don't care about morning breath Sophia, and besides if theirs guys out there that do care about fucking morning breathe, their pussies" Garrett says, as he walks towards me and stands behind me wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head in my shoulder.

I spit out the toothpaste and rinse my mouth, before turning around to face him, "So you wouldn't care if, you woke up one morning to see my bird nest hair and my face all swollen up?" I say, as I wrap my arms around his neck as I stare at his eyes, as he tightens his hold on me as he shakes his head to the side.

I smile, and lean in to give him a quick kiss before heading out to the kitchen to make something to eat when I remember something— "Hey slender man, have you heard of Michael recently?" I questioned, as I turn around to look at Garrett exiting from his bedroom

When in the butter mother ducking fuck, did he go into his room? He was in my room a second ago—

"No not yet, we're actually going to practice soon so he should be their if not I'll text you so you and Avery can do that investigation shit girls do" Garrett says, with a sarcastic tone and walks towards me with a cheeky smile and gives me a quick kiss before grabbing his keys, which makes me raise one of my eyebrows as in asking him "where are you going?"

"Gonna get us breakfast, and for Michael just in case he pops up in our dorm room, and don't worry I know what you want I'll be back, try not to burn anything while I'm gone Angel!" Garrett shouts, as he walks out of our dorm room leaving me standing in the middle of the kitchen with a shocked face

"I can cook, a descent meal without burning anything thank you very fucking much" I tell myself, as I go into my room to change into some rip jeans and a long T-shirt and shoes before fixing my hair, and putting on some lip oil and before I left my room, I made sure to grab some face masks and walk back into the kitchen.

I grab the extra spare key, of Michaels dorm that Garrett just casually has hanging on the key holder— I mean Michael has a spare our dorm so it just makes sense that these two have a bromance thing going on. I walk out of our dorm, and turn to my left and towards Michaels room I knock a few times waiting for him to answer the door, when he doesn't I unlock this door and open it slowly as I peek my head inside to make sure it was clear to enter.