CHAPTER TWO

SOPHIA

I WAKE up with the sun blinding me through the naked windows, which I have to buy curtains now that I think about it, groaning at the thought of me having to finish packing my clothes and other belongings makes me already tired rolling off my bed and falling into the cold ground face first and laying there for what felt like hours until I had energy to get up.

"Sophia wake your ass up! Guess who just texted me" Aria said, walking into my room and stopping right in front of me with a confused face.

" Sophia sweetie, what the actual fuck are you doing on the ground at nine in the morning?" Aria asks, as he looks down at me with her phone in one hand a cup of coffee on the other hand.

"Because I fucking want to, but what the actual fuck are you doing awake at nine in the fucking morning? Who wakes up that early" I snap back, as I turn around to lay down on my back and stay there for a few more minutes?

"You do realize you are also, awake right?" Aria snaps back at me, as she kneels down and lays down next to me on the floor.

"Who texted you?" I ask, as I stare at the celling and what leaves Aria's mouth next has me begging for air.

"Marcus, he said he misses you and how he has changed" Aria says, as she shows me the messages from her and Marcus.

Why does she have his phone number in the first place?

"Why do you have his phone number?" I questioned, as I turn my head to look at her

During those 6 months of me dating Marcus, it was living in hell and not being able to breathe and having someone breathing down your neck 24/7. I knew Marcus never really loved me but an apart of me told me that he would change and that he would actually fall in love with me just as much as I loved him, now all I want to do is rip his head off whenever I see him.

I'll probably go to jail for that but hey you only live once right.

"I had his number since, you guys were dating and after you guys broke up, I blocked him but then he texted me again from another number asking about you-- you need better men to fall in love with Soph just saying" Aria said, before standing up and pulling me up with her and handing me the coffee that was set on my side table.

I give her a small smile, as she leaves and closes my door before she starts screaming something at Johnny I laugh as I shake my head at the thought of Johnny scaring her and running away. I clean my room as much as I can and unpack what I need to have, in my room and put a side what I need to take to the University as I put my Taylor Swift playlist on as I start packing.

This right here is a workout, and my arms will be burning when I'm finished.

Hours later, I finish packing everything I needed as I get a call from the front office of the University, " Hello?" I answer the call and wait for the other person to respond.

"Hi, I 'am speaking to Sophia Willson?" The lady, spoke through the phone.

"This is she" I replied back to the lady.

"Okay great! I just wanted to double check and see if you were still coming to the tour tomorrow?" The lady spoke with happiness, no one should be this happy in the morning.

I'm not a morning person, sue me.

"Oh my god, that tomorrow isn't it but uh yes of course I'll there bright and early!" I cringe on how happy I sound right now; I want to be asleep right now.

"Okay perfect! See you tomorrow have a great day!" The lady said, as she hung up before I could even say goodbye.

Rude ass people-- you laugh whenever a little kid fall-- shut up consy I said people not me

After I put, every box to the other side of my room I turn off my music and head downstairs for breakfast and see what these fuckers were doing.

"Look who's awake this early, sleeping beauty'!" Johnny said, as he clapped his hands.

"Ha funny, I had to wake up early to clean my room and pack my things for next week and I already sent out a few other boxes to the University" I replied, as I walked over to the stove and start cooking my food because these rats decided to eat everything.

"Omg she said she packed! It's a miracle" My dad said.

"No, it's a miracle for her to wake up with a good mood" My mom said, as everyone else laughed.

"I'm surprised, she didn't ask for help to pack" Aria said, laughing at her comment.

"You're surprised about that? I'm surprised he already sent out her stuff without complaining." My dad said, making everyone laugh at his comment

I didn't know I had a comedy family.

I finish making my food, and walk over to the living room to watch, Star Wars as my family is still making jokes about me and laughing, now don't get me wrong I love them to death but sometimes I wish there was a mute button on them to shut them up.

Hours Later

I get up from the couch and clean the kitchen since my mother decided to go to a shopping spree with everyone and leave me alone in the dark and almost empty house-- fucking rats after a few minutes of me cleaning the kitchen and living while blasting Karol G in my speaker the house never looked cleaner and spotless.

I should clean houses for a living, I mean look at this this work of art.

After, I broke a sweat cleaning I headed upstairs to take a shower and finish packing any last-minute things that I could forget while driving to campus.

I finished showering and put on some shorts and a crop top to sleep in as I brush my hair and did my night routine before heading to bed and grabbing a book off my shelf as I turn of my lights and turned on my mini light to read.

Tomorrow should be an interesting night.

***********************************************************************************************

HIII!! I'M BACK BITCHESSS!! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS RE-WRITE ON CHAPTER TWO I KNOW ME RE-WRITING THIS BOOK IS SO UNESSESARRY BUT I THINK I CAN DO A BETTER JOB BUT I' AM KEEPING SOME THINGS THE SAME JUST RE-WRITING IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY!!

THIS BOOK WILL STILL HAVE A LOT OF CURSING BECAUSE I THINK IT'S FUNNY AND SOPHIA WILL STILL BE CALLING GARRETT "SLENDER MAN" AND HE WILL STILL BE CALLING HER "ANGEL"

LIKE BEFORE, IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKES... NO, YOU DON'T <3

LOVE YOU ALL!! ESPECIALLY MY NUMBER ONES!! <3 <3<3