CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

*Start music when you see ❣️*
if you see mistakes no you don't.

GARRETT

Am I freaking the hell out right now?  Yes, yes I'am because lord forbids Sophia tells me she hates Carnivals-which would be a total lie, but yet I'm nervous.

Michael, knows that I don't do anything special for a girl and he knows damn well in that head of his that I didn't want any relationship, to only focus on hockey.

I broke my one and only rule, I fell hard Sophia just brings out a side of me no one knows about not even Michael.

"Okay, we're almost there out this on" I said, as I  handed her a blind fold.

She looks at the blind fold, then at me and then back at the blind fold.

"We'll aren't you kinky?" She says, as she takes the blind fold out of my hold and starts putting it on. "Mind, telling me where we're going? You know, just in case I have to jump out off the car" Sophia says, as she peers out from the top of the blind fold to look at me.

I let out a small laugh

"One, no I can't and I won't tell you and two you're not jumping out of a moving car Sophia, this isn't like the action movies you've been watching recently" I tell her, as I look at her for a second and pull the blindfold up to cover her eyes and look back to the road.

"Yeah but, I can jump out of a moving car and not get hurt like them, I mean for all you know I could be  good a karate and parkour and you wouldn't know it" Sophia says, as she makes karate movements with her hands as she talks, before she goes quite.

I look at her, to she her thinking and tapping her finger on her chin making me smile as I shake my head slightly.

"Well, now that I think about it I was never good at parkour because this one time I was trying to jump around objects after I finished watching "The Karate Kid", let's just say some things didn't make it and my mom made me clean the whole house for a month with no help" Sophia says, as she laughs thinking back at the memory but stops smiling at the mention of her mom.

At this moment, I freeze because one I don't know how to change the topic for her, to not to think about her shitty family and two is it bad that I want her, mom 6 feet under ground?

I quickly think of something, "Hey did, I ever tell you that you have the most beautiful smile?" I say, hoping that changes her mood because I do not want  to deal with a moody Soph, last time that happened I had to watch The Notebook with her every day.

Good times

"Yes, every day but did I tell you I started rewatching one of my favorite shows?!" Sophia says, completely forgetting about what just happened.

"Star Wars?"

"No"

"Criminal Minds?" I tell her, as I kept driving down the road while having my right hand on her thigh.

"Wrong, Supernatural which by the way Dean Winchester is one fine man" She says, with the biggest smile.

"Oh yeah?" I tell her, as I look at her for a second smiling