CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

SOPHIA

"HOLY SHIT" Garrett says, as he stands up and starts walking towards my closet where I had shown him a sneak peek of the jacket Avery made for us.

"No! No! What do you think you're doing?" I shove the jacket back inside the closet and slam the door close before he can even try to see the full thing.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He says in a duh tone, before he tries to open the door which makes me put my back against the door so he can't open it.

"What part of a surprise don't you understand? I just wanted to show you a tinsy, tiny sneak peek of the jacket."

"I saw, but I want to see the full thing on you before I leave"

"No"

"Yes"

"Garrett"

"Sophia"

"Jones" I glare at him, as he tries to open the door and I slap his arm away.

"Wilson" He flicks my forehead.

"Slender Fudging Man"

"Sexy ass, Angel" He places his hands on either side of my hips as he leans down and gently placed kisses on my neck and behind my ear.

God that feels so mother trucking good.
No, Sophia he's trying to distract you don't let him fool you.

I shake my head, "Not gonna fool me slendy, you won't see the whole fit until the game" I gently push him away, and look up at him as I wrap my arms around his neck and smile.

"Please?" I pout, up at him which makes him roll his eyes and lean down to kiss me and wraps his arms around my lower back and pulls me closer while deepening the kiss.

"You make me go crazy, Angel do you know that?" He whispers, against my lips before I pull away and slap his shoulder.

"Now go get ready it's about to five thirty and your game starts at eight, but in order for you to be ready you have to be mentally and physically ready—

"Woah okay, take some deep breaths" Garrett says, as he moves his hands up and down as an act to show me how to fucking breathe.

I can't breathe whenever he's next to me, touching me, or even talking to me. I have what you call not knowing how to feel, I truly never knew how or what to feel when it comes to someone giving me this much love or attention.

Garrett makes me forget about everything, my problems, my toxic family, my toxic ex. He's always protecting me and I—I ramble when I'm nervous, anxious or happy, that's just how live works—that's how my life works.

I take a deep breath, and walk around in a circle before taking a deep breath and sitting down on my bed. "I'm sorry" I whisper softly, only to have Garrett in front of me on his knees as he lifts my chin with his thumb and pointer finger forcing me to look up at him.

"Why are you apologizing? You did nothing wrong baby" He smiles softly at me, while looking at me with his watery eyes before wiping away a tear on my cheek.