CHAPTER ELEVEN

*If there is any mistakes I'll try and come back to fix them*
GARRETT

"Alright! Listen up I want to see you guys put a hundred percent! Don't let those sick bitches win" Coach Z, shouts at us as he gives us a ran down on who's going where.

As coach keeps talking, I make eye contact with Marcus Campbell I never hated a guy this much, and that's saying something.

"Jones!" Coach Z, shouts at me.

"Yeah?" I ask, turning to look at him.

"Don't let Campbell get into your head" Coach says, before turning his attention back to Ethan and Michael.

I turn my attention back to Campbell, to see him and his bitch ass teammates looking at Sophia, I look at Sophia to see her giving him dirty looks with Avery showing them her middle finger.

I smile, as I shake my head and turn my attention back to my team and as coach lets us go and we start practicing and warming up before the game starts, me and Michael practice paint scoring.

As soon as I get three pucks in the net, I skate my way towards the girls.

"That was really good G!" Avery said, against the glass.

"And here I was thinking you sucked at hockey slender man" Sophia said, smiling at me.

Making my heart do little flips-what is wrong with me?.

"I see you got Campbell's and his friends attention, Angel" I tell her, as I turn my head to see if they were still looking which they where.

"Don't worry about it slendy" Sophia says, as she gives me a small smile.

Don't worry my ass.

I wave bye to the girls, and make my way back to Michael as he argued with coach about taking Avery on a date. "Boy, I already told you the answer is no so suck it up and get going-Muévete! Vete a la pista ya va a empezar el juego en veinte minutos!" Coach Z, yelled at us in Spanish.

Which I know it stands for "Move! Go to the rink, the game is about to start in twenty minutes" I took, Spanish class in high school so I guess it payed off whenever coach yelled at us in Spanish.

"What did he say?" Michael said to me, as he skated to the right, where the right winger is supposed to go as I skated to the center of the ice rink.

"That your a Morton if you think you'll ever get a chance with her daughter" I tell him, as we waited for the other team to get in position and ready.

"I know damn well, he didn't say that but if coach thinks his threats will stop me from dating his daughter-he better think again" Michael said, winning at me as he looked forward to the others teams right winger.

Shaking my head, I put my attention to the person in front of me Marcus Campbell, right I forgot he was a center as if he heard my thoughts about him, he opens his big mouth.

"I see you were talking to Sophia, how's she doing? Does she miss me?" Campbell said, with a smirk.

Miss me? What the fuck does he mea-you got to be fucking thinking.