𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

I was slowly recovering from the injury. Chase made sure I had someone with me at all times. I never got to talk to Taylor because of what happened, and she went back home for a little for holidays.

Chase was in Italy, something to do with someone stealing money from them. The boys had to go along with them so I was alone... with a security guard.

He was nice but could be mean if he wanted to. "Hey, let's go somewhere." I said as I left my room. "Where?"

"Hmm shopping!" I answered. "No." He spoke. "Please." I begged. "No. Want me to spell it out for you?"

I sigh and go to the kitchen. I make myself some pasta. I miss chase. The spaghetti boils in the hot water.

"When do you think Chase would come back." I asked the guard. "3 days."

"Don't you like to talk more. You barley say a word." I asked. "No." I sigh again giving up on even trying with this man.

"Okay."

*** one day time skip. ***

"SIR!" I yelled as he hasn't given me a name yet. "What?" He groans. "I'm hungry. Get me food, please."

"Get it yourself."

"Now what's the fun in that." I mumbled. He narrows his eyes at me as I go to get up. The bed sheet being stuck around my ankle, I fall.

"I've fallen and I can't get up." My words being muffled by my face buried in the rug. He rolls his eyes before extending his hand for me to grab.

"Thanks, kind sir" I smile before making my way downstairs to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Let's watch a movie." I smile. "No."

"Come on, please." I begged. He groans before nodding towards the couch. I smile I'm victory as I finally got him to do something.

We sit and watch tangled in peace.

*** two day time skip. ***

"Chase should be home today." I told the guard. "Finally." He mumbled under his breath. "Well I take that offensively." I put my hand on my heart in a jokingly way.

"Do I care?" He asked. "No." I finished his sentence. "Right."

As on cue, Chase walked through the door with my brothers and his friends realign behind him. I squeal and run up to him.

I jump into his arms as he catches me. "Your guard was so mean." I frowned. "He wouldn't even make me food."

"She was acting like I was her servant." He came from behind me. "But you were." I sigh. Chase chuckles.

"Next time, treat her like a princess and get the girl food." He winks at me. "Whatever. Good seeing you." Chase puts me down as the guy leaves.

"I missed youuu." I dragged out the 'you.'

"I missed you to." He kissed my temple before going to put his things in the kitchen. "Hey guys!" I greet the others.

"Hi Dani." They all smile before I give them a hug one by one. "Did you catch the guy who stole your money?" I asked.

"Yeah." Chase hugs me again. "That's good." I mumble into his neck. "How are you feeling." He lifts up my shirt to look at the bandage to my stomach.

"I'm good." I smile. "I'm so sorry that happen to you, love." He's been apologizing about it all week. "Stop apologizing. I'm here, alive and well." I laugh.

"I know but what would have happened if you weren't." His eyes softened. "You can never get rid of me, Hartz." I mocked the words I had said when I just woken up.