𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

It has been a few days and I haven't really talked to Matt, only ever in school, other than that he hasn't really talked to me.

But i was a little upset. Taylor told me I should be glad about it, but I'm not. Why I don't know.

"DANIIII!" Jayden raced outside to me. "Hi jaydennn" I give him a small hug. "What are you doing today." He asked me

"I'm probably going to just chill when I get home." I was super tired, I got only 3 hours of sleep last night, which is not enough to for me to survive the day.

It was last period which I was happy about because I have last period with the friend group.

I was only 5 minutes into the class and already was tired of the teacher, it wasn't the actual teacher today because she got sick so now it's an annoying sub.

He's always so rude, and giving people detentions for nothing, I really want the old teacher, Ms H, to come back.

She was definitely my favorite teacher.

"Daniella!" I heard Matt's voice from across the room. He gave me a glare and motioned with his finger to go sit near him.

"Sorry guys." I say with a sheepish smile, grabbing my stuff going to sit next to them. "What did I tell you about talking to them?"

"Not to.." I hated how controlling he was. But then he can be the sweetest person ever. He told me he was just jealous of me talking to them.

I understood what he meant, so I let it go.

"Good girl." He kissed my temple before wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

5 minutes into class, the sub was sleeping with a donut falling out of his mouth, his feet crossed and on the desk.

A random girl came up to me and Matt, she had long brown hair, a slim figure, she seemed about taller than me, and brown eyes.

"Matt!" The random girl squealed. "Sorry babe, she's going to sit here, is that okay?" He looked at me.

"Oh, uh sure" I gather my stuff together and move, again.

"What was that all about?" Alex asked. Oh my god he's finally talking. "I don't know a random girl just came and he told me to move" I groan whilst taking my seat.

"What an asshole." Alex mumbled under his breath. "Don't say that. It could be a close friend or something."

"Yeah real 'close friend'" Chase snickers. "It's not funny." I hit him with my elbow right in his stomach.

But that didn't affect him. "Your going to have to do more than that to hurt me, Dani" He smirked at me.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes and turned away from him.

"Do you guys actually hate each other" Taylor whispered in my ear. "I don't know. I only hate him because he hates me. Other than that I think he's attractive. But not like the extent of dating him attractive." I explained to her.

"Ohh, cute" She smirked at me. "No." I glared at her.

"You! Why are you talking?" The teacher jumps up and points at me. "Me?" I said confused. "Yes, you." He got closer to my desk.

"For talking that's a detention, tomorrow." He said to me. Seriously, that's not fair.

"That's not fair, sir! I wasn't the only one talking!" I said to him.

I really wasn't the only one talking. That's not fair.

He bent down to get closer to me and whispered something in my ear. "If you don't want the detention, stay after class."

"You best back the fuck up." Chase said.

"I know you did not just say that!" Levi jumped at him.

"She's 17!" Jayden yelled.

"Get the fuck away from her" Dylan sneered at him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Alex yelled at him.

"Your such a perv." Luke said.

What is happening.

"Guys all he said was to stay after class?" I shrugged, what was wrong with that? "Dani, seriously? Your so fucking stupid" Chase raised his brow at me.

"Wha- ohh." That's when i knew exactly what he meant.

That's disgusting!

"Yeah, come on, we're leaving" Levi pulled my arm to get me up. "But there is still 30 minutes left of class.." I grabbed my bag.

"So? You want to stay in class with him?" Chase said "No..." i trailed off. The boys follow behind me as I work in front of them with Taylor.

"You know I've never actually have a real friend like you" Taylor smiled. "I've never had a girl that was a friend. They only ever wanted to be my friend because of my brothers." I smile back at her.

"We are going to be friends forever." She grinned. "It sounds like we are in 4th grade or something" I chuckle at her silly actions.

"Old but young at heart" She let out a big sigh. "You are not that old." I giggle, "17 Is a pretty old age to be" She looked at me.

"So then the boys are considered very old compared to us" I said. "What! We are not old." Levi yelled from behind me.

"To me you are, you are a year older than me." I told him. "Yeah, a year older so if I'm old your old to." He rolled his eyes at me.

"So." I grin at him.

"Dani look at unicorn on a pink fluffy cloud!" Levi points to my left as my head swings in that direction.

"Where!"

I felt someone take my $20 out of my back pocket. "Chase!" I groan. He sent me a smirk before waving my 20 dollar bill around.

"You are so funny!" I say sarcastically, jumping to try and get it back. I worked my whole life for that 20 dollar bill.

"Got to be taller than that, sunshine" He winked at me. "Oh my bad like I can just magically change my height, Chase!" I whined.

I jumped while he raised his arm so I couldn't reach it.

"Chase! Give it backkk" The others are laughing at us. "Jayden help!" I told him. He grabbed my waist with his hands and lifted me up so I could reach.

I snatched the $20 back before Jayden placed me down. We both laughed as we gave each other a high-five.

"Take that loser" I stuck my tongue out playfully at him. "Yeah yeah whatever I'll get you next time" He wrapped his arm around my shoulder as we started walking again.

____________

Thanks for reading!

Thoughts?

Word count - 1124

- B.