𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

I go back to class excitedly. I just had my first kiss! Even if it was a little too sloppy, I still had my first kiss.

I smile and sit down next to Taylor, as I begin to tell her everything. "Oh my god!" She smiles. "You had your first kiss, in a janitors closet, with Matt, but it was to sloppy you said?" She said with a confused frown.

"Yeah, but maybe he just couldn't see me, it was a little dark" I explain to her. "Yeah that could be why" She chuckled after.

"Do you wanna hang out at my place after school?" I asked her. "Sure! I would just have to pick up my baby sister first. If that's okay?" She grinned.

"Okay" I smile and turn my attention back to the board.

***

Today I got lucky and didn't have to walk back home from school because Taylor drove us to her house to pick up her little sister.

She had a 2 story house, with a small garden in the front of it, the house was all different shades of grey and white.

It was a beautiful house.

(That's how I imagined Taylor's house ! )

"I'll be right back, I'm just going to go get her" She smiled and got out of the car.

She came outside with the cutest kid ever. "Oh hello are you Tay Tay's friend" The little girl asked me.

"Mhm! I'm Daniella" She smiles at me. "That's cool, I'm Amelia, I like your name" She replied. "Thank you, I like yours" I smile back at her.

Taylor starts driving as I was in a deep conversation with Amelia about unicorns. "You know unicorns are real, right? They are horses in disguise because the bad people want to take them away, so they became horses, but they don't have a horn, and can't fly" She explained to me.

"Well, unicorns are very beautiful creatures." I told her and she just let out a giggle. "I have this unicorn stuffy in my room. She's my favorite stuff animal out of them all, just don't tell the others." She whispered the last part.

I chuckle, "Of course, your secret is safe with me" I gave her a playful wink. I had told Taylor my address before we picked up Amelia so she's already at my house.

I unbuckle Amelia from her seat, she hops out of the car.

She takes my hand as we walk into my house, I already love this cutie patootie.

"Okay so there is a lot of big scary looking guys in there, but they are all teddy bears so don't worry." I explain as I pick her up.

I placed her on my hip as she played with my hair. "I wanted to learn how to braid. Can you teach me!" She gave her her puppy dog eyes.

"Sure" I smile at her.

"I think my sister likes you already" Taylor whispered in my ear with a giggle.