𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

"What's the answer to B?" I asked Taylor as we were in math class... my mortal enemy. "67." She told me.

I wrote it down. "How's you and Levi? We haven't talked in so long." I groaned. "I know! I'm so sorry about not talking to you I've just been so busy. We are good by the way. He's been treating me good." She smiled brightly.

Levi has barley been home, meaning he was at Taylor's. "That's amazing. I miss little Amelia." I sighed.

"She's doing great to! She's actually been staying with my cousins in the city over. Mom and dad have been arguing non stop. Reason why Levi has been there all day everyday. Besides that, how are you and Chase?" She smirked.

"We are good actually. Ever since last week with everything about the girls we have been closer." I smiled. Actually I think I have next period with him.

"You guys are so cute."

"Alright, When we get back from Thanksgiving break, we have a test. A very important test. Study most of the time. I'm not expecting you to study the whole break!." The teacher said just as the bell rang.

As I'm packing my stuff, Chase enters the class. I haven't seen him all week. Seriously. I didn't see him at school due to him being sick as well. Now he's better.

I squeal and run up to him. I basically jump on him as he spins us around. Call me weird but I missed his little face.

"Hi!" I said happily. The week I didn't see him, had to be the most boring and longest days of my life. "I missed you." He mumbled while placing me down.

"I missed you to. So much." I kissed his chin. "Bye lovebirds." Taylor blew me a kiss, also handing me my bag.

"Anything happen while I was at home?" He asked as we made our way to next period. "Not really. It was boring without you though." I smile lightly.

"I bet it was. Fuck I missed you so much." He stopped me right in the stairwell, cupping my face as his lips smashed onto mine.

Luckily, no one goes in this stairway so I didn't have to worry about anyone coming. I kiss him back, tangling my fingers in his hair. His arms slide down my body, to my waist to drag me closer.

He groans, making me go absolutely feral. He bites my bottom lip making me gasp. He slides his tongue into my mouth.

Our tongues battle against each others. We both pull away out of breath, gasping deeply. We rest our foreheads on each others.

"Quickie?" I asked with a smirk. "You got real bold, huh?" He chuckled. "And no. I don't want your first time to be in the school bathroom." He glared at me.

I don't say anything but chuckle. He knew I was joking. We both walk into the class in the way back.

"Ugh this class bores me." I groan. "60 more minutes." Chase comforts me - or at least try's to. "That doesn't help. Still an hour away." I fold my arms and rest my head on my arms.

Luckily.. since the I slept the whole time. The class went by quick. It was now lunch time, my personal fav.

Obviously it is. I love food.

Walking into the cafeteria the smell of grossness filled my nostrils. School lunch always smells horrible. But when you eat it, it's not that bad.

I did get food poisoning in 3rd grade from school lunch. I never ate it again till 8th grade, when people stopped bringing lunch boxes to school.

I got my lunch as I wait for Chase. Today was our last day till thanksgiving break! I was so excited to get the rest of the week off.

We get to our table, and wait for the others. We were early because we got to leave a bit earlier. Not really, just 2 minutes before the bell rang.

"This looks gross." Chase complained. "Give it a try." I nudge him. I took a bite of the pasta. It definitely looked undercooked, but it wasn't.

I put some pasta on his fork, putting it near his mouth. "Try some." I tease. "Dan- I shove the fork right in his mouth.

He glared at me. He chewed the pasta. "Good?" I questioned. "It's fine..." He looked at me with betrayal.

"What! You cannot hold a grudge with the school lunch without eating it." I exclaimed. "I never had a grud- "You said it looked gross."

"That's not holding a grudge." He glared at me, again. "Yes it is. In my world it is." I huff.

"Hey bitches!!" Levi plops his lunch tray on the table a little to hard. Making bits of sauce go all over me and Chase's face.

He gives us a sheepish look. "Heh... sorry."

I grab a napkin, wiping it off my face then Chase's. Chase was sending deathly glares at Levi.

What is it with him and glaring at people today?

"I'm sorry!" He said again. I grab Chase's chin, making him look at me. I gently wipe the bits of sauce off his face.

"You're fine." I told him. "Do not murder Levi." I point a finger at him. "It's just sauce."

After lunch ended, I sadly parted ways with Chase. But at least I had this class with Taylor.

*** Chases pov ***

After school, I went to Dani's house. No surprise.

I was in her room watching her pace around the room. She was trying to clean her room because her Aunt Cassie was coming over tomorrow because it was thanksgiving.

My family was joining Dani's meaning there was going to be more than 10 people here.

Her aunt Cassie from what I've known from her she was rude. She judges a lot. "What am I supposed to do!" She panicked.

"You do nothing, love." I stand up walking over to her. "But she's going to comment about me! I wasn't ready for this. Aunt Cassie hasn't been over here since dads been here. I was expecting this!" She panicked some more.

My phone rings in my pocket of my grey sweats. "I'm going to take this. I'll be right back." I kiss her forehead.

I question answering or not because it was a unknown number. After thinking for a good 10 seconds, I accept the call. As soon as I heard who was talking my heart dropped, and I probably turned every shade of white.

"Hello, son."

___________________

Cliff hanger bc I'm so nice❤️❤️❤️
Happy late thanksgiving guys!

Thanks for reading!

Thought's?

Word count - 1112

- B.