𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

It was already Monday, and somehow today I'm not looking forward to school. I lazily get up and out of bed as I make my way to the bathroom.

Looking at my reflection, my hair is a mess, most of my make up is smudged - I fell asleep with my make up on again, which means I'll probably start to break out.

I sigh before taking out some make up wipes and wipe my face. The wipe taking off all the makeup. Today I had decided to not wear any makeup, as my face probably needs a break.

I do apply a little more mascara though. My freckles show more, My make up usually covers them but I didn't mind. I didn't really like them anyway.

I wasn't exactly skinny either, I did have some belly fat. Neither a button nose, I didn't have a thigh gap as my thunder thighs viscously ruined that for me.

But I have a love hate relationship with my body. Sometimes I love it, sometimes I don't.

I throw on a red zip up hoodie and some grey sweatpants. Grabbing my bag I start to head downstairs.

"Hello" I greet my family, grabbing an apple but soon placing it down. I wasn't really hungry anyway.

"Let's go to school" Dylan drags us out of the house and into the car. I rest my head on Levi's shoulder, slightly tired.

I should have went to bed early last night.

"Here we are, I'll see you all at lunch" Dylan leaves as we all exited the car. I wave goodbye before walking into first period.

but before I know it it's already lunch time. I smile and head to lunch. I see three familiar heads as I go up to a certain someone and pull their hood off as their messy hair is revealed.

"Are you depressed or what, Chase" I chuckle taking a seat next to Jayden. "I'm not depressed, fuck off." He grumbled.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" I remark. "I did not." He groaned obviously not wanting to deal with me.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night" I grab my phone and head on it before the one voice that I hate most yells across the cafeteria.

"Chasey boo!" Of course is was Samantha. She has always had a thing for chase ever since we started high school, she hated me for no reason.

One time I was sitting next to Chase because everyone else took up all the seats at the table and she literally shoved me off.

She's just so annoying!

"Oh my fucking god" He cursed under his breath. "Leave me the fuck alone Samantha." He said to her when she walked up.

"Why Chasey is everything okay?" She batted her eyelashes. "Everything was fine until you came here" He put his head on the table.

"You mean when she came here?" She looked my up and down in disgust. "No he meant when you came here" I do the same thing to her.

"And how could you be so certain?" She snarled at me. "Because nobody here likes you, Samantha" I put my head on the table resting on my arms, way to tired to deal with her.

"Ugh, whatever! Chasey, come to me when you need to relieve stress, if you know what I mean" She winked.

"God she is so annoying" I heard Levi say. Honestly I was to tired to lift my head up so I just kept it down.

"Who's depressed now" I heard chases chuckle. "I'm not depressed, just tired" I mumbled picking up my head.

"Alright well I'm going to head to the bathroom." He got up grabbing his bag. "Like I needed to know that" I roll my eyes sarcastically.