𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎

A/N- I made this a few days ago. I planned on updating it and making it a bit better, but I burned my thumb, so I can't really type. I'm actually using text to speech right now.. but if it's bad I apologize.

"Dad?" I said shocked. "You guessed right." I heard his evil chuckle through the phone. "What do you want."

"I see your new girl. What was her name... Daniella?"

"Leave her the fuck alone dad." I sneered. "No no. I wouldn't hurt her... why would I do that?" He said.

"I don't know, dad. Maybe because you killed mom?" I was starting to get angry. He doesn't say anything but chuckle. "Right. That's right."

"Don't you dare do anything to her."

"I won't. Chill out." He says. "I'm not going to chill out! You haven't been in my life for the past I don't know, 13 years?"

"I have been, you just haven't known." He said, making me confused. "I've been following you around. Or I've been having my men follow you around."

"Men? What are you, some gang leader." I chuckle sarcastically. "You guessed right, again."

"What the fuck?"

"And.. I'm asking you to join us. Never mind I'm not asking you, I'm telling you."

"What do you mean 'join you'" i let out a sigh. "Join me. You're joining my gang. I'm leaving it and you, you're going to be the new leader." I'm so fucking confused.

"And if I say no?" I pushed. "Your girl, who's right now cleaning her room.. is going to be in danger."

How did he know?

I look at Dani through her door, and she was silently cleaning.

"How did you know that?" I panicked. "Told you."

"Dad, what the fuck!" I yell through the phone. "So... yes or no? Remember if you say no.. Daniella could be in trouble." I have to say yes. I can't put dani in trouble like that.

"What gang is it?" I sigh, feeling myself give in. "Italian mafia." Italian mafia? "Dad there's no way I'm going to be the leader of the most powerful, feared gang in our city? And why the fuck is there an Italian mafia In Miami?" I roll my eyes.

"It could be anywhere doesn't have to be in Italy." He explained. "Yeah great. You can't just call me out of nowhere asking to be apart of your gang."

"Well it'll soon be yours. I want out of this bullshit. Usually they pass it down to their son. So you, my dear, are the new leader."

"I never said yes!" I said, frustrated. "But I'm sure you don't want to put Daniella in danger, right?"

"No.. I don't. Fine I'll be apart of it! What's in it for me." I asked. "One million dollars." Holy shit? "Oh and tell your little friends to join to. The more the merrier."

"Dad why are you acting as if this isn't the most dangerous thing to do?" I look back at Dani, again. She's cleaning her room humming a song of some sort.

"Once you're in, it's nothing but a little group who kills people."

"Fine. And if they say no?" I questioned. "Daniella will be in trouble. Remember. Also , be here tomorrow. Don't care what time, just be here."

"Whatever bye." I hung up the phone. Is this a dream? I hope it is. I go find the boys, to see them on the couch

Levi was throwing popcorn at Alex. "Hey guys. Can we talk?" I took a seat on the empty couch. "Sure, what's up?" Jayden says.