Migraines - Seungmin

requested by: AnimeAki812

tw:

- headaches
- fainting
- vomiting
-fatigue
-migraine??

-------------------------

As always, the eight members were on a tight schedule. Fortunately, there were no concerts that would tire them out too much. It was mostly packed with several interviews and podcasts. Although they were hyped to do it, all of them knew how knackered they would be afterwards, but it didn't bother them.

Everyone was feeling great, but the third maknae, Seungmin wasn't doing too well. He'd been hiding his sickness from them for God knows how long. But will all that's happening he didn't want to be the party- pooper and ruin the fun for his members. So he kept it a secret. Luckily for him, no one seemed to notice except Hyunjin.

Being his roommate for so long, the hyung could tell when his maknae was ill. Hyunjin understood from Seungmin's body language that he was tired and in pain, but he didn't want to alert the rest about it unless it got serious. He kept an eye on him during the whole week.

-------------------------

Hyunjin's POV:

I feel so bad for Seungmin. I can tell he's in a lot of pain and discomfort. Knowing the type of person he is though, I didn't want to explain what I witnessed to the others, just in case.

We were in our group's van, driving to our next interview, not even 30 minutes later.

I sighed, exhausted from the number of interviews we've already done today, and looked at them time. 3pm. Thank God it's the last one.

The vehicle was filled with chatter and laughter, everyone enthusiastic about the schedule. Of course I was excited too, but as I took a glance at Seungmin, it made me feel guilty. Was I the only one seeing how distressed our maknae was?

Unable to hold it in anymore, I bursted out the question that I was desperate to ask.

"Yah, Seungmin. Is everything okay? You're sweating quite a lot."

----------------------

The van became quiet. The silence was screaming. In unison, the rest of the members turned their curious heads towards Seungmin.

"What- wh - Oh! Yeah, yeah - I'm good." the maknae replied.

"C'mon, don't lie to us, just tell the truth-" Chan attempted to say, but was cut off by Seungmin's rage,

"I'M OKAY."

The maknae's yell sent a pound to his head like someone punching him a thousand times. He regretted speaking, unaware of the consequences he would face from it.

"Sheesh, you don't need to raise your voice at him like that Minnie." Lee Know responded, a bit angry about his outburst.

"S- sorry.. I'm sorry, hyung." Seungmin managed to say, considering how unfocused he was from the aches in his head.

The van became quiet after that. The poorly maknae couldn't tell if they didn't want to talk to him or it was simply too awkward to speak after the situation.

Half an hour later, the eight arrived at their final interview. Words couldn't even describe how thankful Seungmin was that it was the last interview, because now his head was spinning like crazy.

Unfortunately, the maknae had to put an act on, infront of his members, the interviewer, and the thousands who were preparing to watch the live occasion.

They made it to the room and took their seats. Seungmin felt the hot drips of sweat flow down his head, so he bowed his head in hopes of no one noticing. Everything was going to plan, until he heard his name.

----------------------

Chan's POV:

I was so intrigued in the interview, and so were the others, though I took moments where I payed attention to Seungmin when the camera was not directed at me. He was sweating excessively. His eyes, frozen, he appeared to be zoning out, so when the camera pointed back at me, I called Seungmin, anticipating his response.
"Hey Seungmin, let's see our Case 143 choreo with Felix!"

"..."

No response.

"Don't pretend you didn't hear me!" I sarcastically joked, but something was off.

"Earth to Seungminnn..??" Changbin played with him.

I noticed his head was gradually going down, and his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Minnie?" Felix questioned, trying to see his face as he was next to him.
"Shall we turn off the cameras for a second?", the interviewer asked us. As much I wanted to continue, I was too worried about Seungmin, so I nodded frantically, not trying to hesitate any longer.

The moment it turned off, I rushed to my maknae, who was now motionless.

"Seungmin can you hear me?" I repeatedly asked, still, no reply.

----------------------
Seungmin's POV;

I honestly have no clue what happened. I just remember shutting my eyes and now, waking up in a silent room. As my vision started to come back, I noticed 3 figures in front of me. Chan, Hyunjin and Jeongin.

"You alright?" one of them queried. I just nodded, clueless of who even asked me. When my mindset returned, I spoke to the three members, aware of how worried they were. It felt endless, our conversation. Who knew I was cared for this much?

"Guys relax, I'm okay now." I reassured them.
"Glad to hear, but the doctor advised that you stay overnight to be monitored since you had a severe migraine." Hyunjin replied.
"Shit, I didn't want you to find out". It was only then I realized they knew I was suffering from a migraine.

"Sorry I didn't tell you", I spoke, "I didn't want you guys to be concerned because we had so many interviews.."
"Hey, all that matters is that you're feeling better. Don't worry about the interviews. They understand your condition and said it's alright." my dongsaeng told me. Thank God. I didn't want to cause even more trouble for my group.

Shyly, I asked, "..Can one of you stay with me tonight..?"
"Sure, anything you need we can provide." Chan told me.

Something felt like it was crawling up my throat, but I ignored it, which I shouldn't have done.

"Hyunjin? Could you-  stay with me?"
"Of course. We'll bring fresh clothes from the dorm and come back as fast as possible."

"Thanks, hyu-" I attempted to thank him, but suddenly I gagged and threw up onto the hospital bed, and bit on Hyunjin. The embarrassment was as bad as the agitating pain I unexpectedly experienced.

Chan called for the doctors, and they ran in with sick bags. Everything was a blur after that.

I awakened again, this time with only Jinnie at my side. Essentially, I attempted to speak, but my throat was sore from the stomach acid that climbed up my oesophagus.

"You're okay, Minnie, try and get some rest."

I slightly nodded, and shifted towards him. My hyung then sat next to me and gently ruffled my hair.

His soothing voice made me a bit sleepy, and as a result I fell asleep again just seconds later, with a slight smile on my face.

I'm so grateful to have a friend like Hyunjin.

-----------------------------

i enjoyed writing this chapter, and apologies for taking so long to upload it!! please leave any requests in the comments!