Needle - Jeongin

requested by: ryziii25

tw:

- fainting
- injection
- syringe
- hospital

there is a scene like this chapter in my other book 'The Brainwash', please go check it out after reading!

-------------------------

Han's POV:

The concert was an enjoyable occasion. Waving at Stays, singing songs from our new album, being able to express how we feel. Everything was perfect. No one had made any mistakes and the show went smoothly.

Now the only thing I was dreading was after the concert.

Fan meet.

It's not that I hate it, but I get really nervous speaking to fans. I'm not sure why, it must be my anxiety or something.

Unfortunately, due to safety measures, we can't accept every gift. Last time, Minho was injured from a gift that included sharp objects. It cut his hand, so he had to leave almost instantly, and could only see Stays after about an hour, when the fan meet was basically finished.

I'm very grateful for every gift we receive from Stays, but having to reject some hurts like someone elbowing your back ten thousand times.

In other scenarios, some Stays were aggressive towards our members. In those type of situations, it's like my whole body freezes. But with Minho or Jeongin by my side, I feel much better.

----------------------------------

The members quickly got changed and took their seats for the fan meet. Han kept shaking his leg under the table, but with the help of I.N, he was able to calm down. He thanked his maknae, which plastered a smile on both of their faces.

One by one, Stays came and sat in front of the members. With each gift handed to them, they thanked their fans, appreciating their kindness and support for the group.

Everything was going smoothly, until a peculiar fan came to sit in front of Jeongin.

----

"Hey!! What's your name?" Jeongin asked, excited.
"Jia! I'm so glad I finally get to meet you! You're my bias, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU!" the fan exclaimed.

"Oh- haha! Thank you, Jia. Is there anything you'd like to talk about?" the maknae queried. He was a bit curious of the way she was acting, but ignored it.
"Well, I do have a gift for you, and there's a meaning behind it." Jia handed him a rectangular box, about the size of his middle finger.
"Pretty small, what is it?"
"You have to open it to find out!" she replied.

Carefully, I.N open the box and saw a syringe. "A syringe...?" He thought.

"I don't get it.." he said, confused.
"Look, I'll show you how to use it!". She picked up the syringe and placed it near his neck. "Think of it as a perfume. You place it near your neck, and press like so!"

"Ouch! What the hell was that?" He shouted.
"Don't worry, it does make you a bit sleepy, that's all!" Jia explained, and stared at Jeongin like a psychopath.

"What...d-did.. you..." the maknae tried to speak, but fell unconscious, his head slightly banging the table.

Smirking, the psychopathic woman walked away.

-------------

Felix's POV:

After the fan had left my table, I leaned forward to check if everyone was alright. I know I'm not leader, but I've got have at least some kind of responsibility.