Gunshot - Hyunjin

tw:

- gunshot
- blood
- fainting

this chapter is a bit more mature, if you aren't bothered by the trigger warnings you may continue reading. i found it a bit hard writing it but i wanted to try something different. enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------

Changbin's POV:

We had just landed after a whopping 10 hour flight from Sydney, Australia back to Seoul in South Korea. Needless to say, I was knackered after we finished our last concert.

"Still tired?" my doesang, Hyunjin asked me. I felt like sleeping, I was so drained I didn't even hear his question. "Binnie..?" He questioned again, this time I was woken from my sleepy trance and looked at him.
"Yeah, I need to rest.."
"Wanna hold my hand so you don't fall asleep while walking?" he joked. If I was in the right mindset, I would be laughing, but I was so tired I took the joke in the wrong way.

"So I look like a baby to you?" I exclaimed, which made the rest of my members turn around to face me and Hyunjin.
"Hyung.. that's not what I meant-"
"Sure.. always babying me.. have some respect."

"Yah, Binnie. Calm down." our leader pestered. Calm down for what? Did I need someone nagging me after such a sleepless flight? All I wanted was some rest, a whole bowl of pork belly, and members who would leave me alone.

I'm the one who's known for always cracking jokes, but right now I need my own private time.

"Changbin-ah," Felix said. "Let's not do this here. We're about to be recorded, c'mon."

"Nah, nah. I'm not gonna let this one slide. Why must everyone have time relax but mysel-"

"CHANGBIN." Chan hissed at me, a frown visibly on his face. "Behave yourself. You've never acted like this before."

"Binnie, I-I'm sorry. I didn't know how you were feeling-

"Hyunjin, don't bother apologising. I'm not in the mood for that crap."

"Just because you're older doesn't mean you can speak to me or any of our members anyway you want, pig."

That was it.
I had enough of this stupidity.
Trudging up to Hyunjin, I scrunched my fist, threatening a punch.

"Say that again and I'll make sure you don't leave this airport without a bruise, you dic-

"HYUNG, BEHIND YOU!!" Jeongin shouted, but I quieted him, unaware of the danger I was in. "FOR GOODNESS SAKE, MOVE!" Chan balled. If my hyung shouted at me like that, of course I had to obey. But it was too late.

"CHANGBIN WATCH OUT!" Jinnie exclaimed worryingly.

Bang.

---------------------------

A gun was pulled out from an anonymous person behind the two arguing, and a bullet was fired.

-------------------

Changbin's POV:

The screams and screeches of fear, pain and terror overwhelmed me.
I heard the numerous shots fired at such innocents people. I clutched my chest. Was I shot?

No.

It wasn't my blood that was splattered on my shirt. I took a glance at the floor, and laying there was Hyunjin.

The dim lights that filled the airport turned off, and sprinklers turned on. I heard the several screams of terror from citizens around me, living the same reality I was.
Each gunshot made my heart skip a beat.