Reflection - Hyunjin

tw:

- mirrors
- dizziness
- nausea
- hospital

-------------------

Hyunjin's POV:

I've always hated mirrors, for as long I can remember. After an incident that happened last week, I vowed to never look at a mirror again. I had to rely on my camera and the opinions of how I look from my members.

Anytime I'd look in the mirror, I'd be disgusted by the detail reflected. How many pimples did I have? Why was my nose like that? Did I not shape my eyebrows?

It made me question my whole appearance, and got ne nauseous and light-headed. Is that how others saw me?

My 'fear' is quite embarrassing, so I never told any of the members about it. If I even mentioned my fear, there wouldn't be an end of jokes relating to it.

The one person who wouldn't make fun of me is Felix. He's such a sunshine, and gives great advice.

Can I trust him?

---------------------------

It was a free week for Stray Kids, so they had their own plans. Jeongin and Seungmin had gone to visit their families, so it was just Chan, Lee Know, Changbin, Hyunjin, Felix and Han.

"Yah, does anyone want to come with me to a cat café?" Lee Know questioned the members.
"I don't mind" replied Han. "Anyone else coming?"
"I'll come, wait for me though!" Changbin answered, shouting from his dorm room.
"Chan? Felix? Hyunjin? You guys coming?
"Nah, I gotta finish the song in the studio, I'll be home a bit late" Chan said, feeling a bit guilty.
"Alright then, and I guess you and Hyunjin have something plan, Felix?"
Lee Know added.
"Yeah, we're gonna go to the dance studio to practise the choreography for the M/V in a few weeks.

"Woo, look at you being productive!" Han joked, and Felix rolled his eyes.

"Crap. Not the dance studio. There's too many mirrors there." Hyunjin thought to himself.

"What about we go to.. the cinema..??"
He asked, praying for a yes from his maknae.

"But I thought you liked practising the choreo. And besides we've watched practically every movie. What's changed?" Felix replied.

"C'mon Hwang, don't be like that." Changbin exclaimed.

"Fine, fine. We'll go practise the choreo."

Hyunjin accepted his fate, knowing that it wasn't going to end well for him.

Lee Know, Han and Changbin left the house, and Chan made his way to the recording studio which was in the same building as the dance studio, just a few floors up.

After a few minutes Chan, Hyunjin and Felix entered the studios and parted ways.

---------------------------

Felix: Right, shall we start?

Hyunjin: Uhm.. yeah, sure.

Hyunjin faced the ground, not daring to raise his head.

Felix: What's wrong? You've been acting strange.

Hyunjin: It's nothing, don't worry. But can we face away from the mirrors? Just for today..?

Felix: Don't be silly. We always face the mirrors. Something's off with you.

Afraid that Felix was catching onto the truth of his weird behaviour, Hyunjin had to lie. He could never lie to him, but in this situation it was the only choice.