Drunk - Jisung

requested by: ryziii25

tw:

- alcohol
- blood
- hospital
- wounds

------------------------------

Han's POV:

Too much has been going on with me lately. I'm tired. I feel like I'm a burden for my group. I can't get things right. I'm always wasting time having panic attacks and making myself the main subject.

I love my members, I really do. But sometimes I feel like I'm babied just because I struggle the most or find it hard to cope with different things. Recently, I've let my guard down by not looking after Jeongin's when he was poisoned at the fan meet after our concert.

I need a break from the K-pop industry. But I've already been on hiatus not even a few weeks ago because of my anxiety issues.

----------------------------

Late at night, the members were still awake. Chan suggested they get some rest while he and Minho went to the JYPE building to go over their songs and rehearse the choreography.

Han had let them know he was going to the grocery to pick up a few things, but little did they know he was telling a lie.

He left the dorm to have some alone time to himself. He was mentally exhausted and wanted a break from all the stress.

--------------------------

Han entered a bar, supposedly to spend a few minutes relaxing right?

"Can I get three shots of vodka please?"

Wrong.

"You look a little tiny to be having some alcohol, don't you think?" the bartender asked. A bit irritated, Jisung replied, "I'm a 23 year old, for your information. Don't you know who I am?"
"Haven't got a clue. Three shots of vodka coming up!"
The maknae clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes.

A few minutes later, the angry Jisung was served with 3 shots. He quickly jugged it down. Only three small cups of vodka could get Han drunk.

"Give me.. - fiveee moreee!! " he exclaimed.
"Slow down, mister! You look drunk already!" The bartender tried to negotiate with Han to not have anymore, but disagreed and was now banging the table. Reluctantly, the bartender gave him five more. It was clear that the young adult was no longer sober.

The maknae stood up from his stool and started swaying side to side. He gave a laugh, followed by an outrageous burp, before leaving the bar. It wasn't long before Jisung had gotten lost somewhere in the city.

He decided to call Lee Know.

"Hello? Jisung, what's up! Are you home now-"

"Should we go toooo... America, orrr... the chocolate factory..?"

"Huh..?- Is everything okay Hannie?" the confused hyung asked, a little worried.

"Can you... call an Uberrr for meeee! To JYPE buildingg?". His words were slightly slurred, but Minho managed to understand what he had requested, and accepted.

15 minutes later, Jisung arrived at the building and tramped up the stairs to the entrance, letting out a gag here and there, feeling all that alchol clamber up his throat.

He was able to get himself into the elevator, and pressed the button to the floor of the dance room. The elevator doors opened, and the drunk maknae slipped and slid into the studio.

"Yah, are you okay?" Minho questioned. "You look a bit.. odd."
"Shut the hell up, you obnoxious blabbermouth!" Han let out, clearly oblivious that he was speaking to his hyung.
"What did you just call me? Don't you have some decency and respect Hannie?". Lee Know scanned his doesang and made his conclusion.

"Don't tell me your drunk!" Minho shouted, sending a pound to Jisung's head. "How many times have I told you, alcohol will N-E-V-E-R solve your problems with your anxiety! Why didn't you just tell us and we could've talked about it?"
The yell got him mad, and out rage, he charged towards Lee Know.

"DON'T - EVER - SHOUT - AT - ME - LIKE - THAT - AGAIN!" Han roared. What he didn't realize that out of anger, he'd beaten up his hyung.

Crack.

Bang.

Boom.

Undisturbed, he left the bleeding, unconscious Lee Know laying on the ground.

"Tsh- talking about my anxiety like that.."

Han stumbled, tripping over his own foot or simply just falling from the waves of dizziness he felt. His vision went blurry, then it was lights out for him.

----------------------------

"Gosh, you look messed up Han.." a distant voice whispered. My eyes fluttered open, and saw my 'twin'
Felix, sat by my side, ruffling my fluffy hair.
"What happened to me..? I asked. I genuinely couldn't remember what happened yesterday.
"Well.. Lee Know's in hospital and-"
"LEE KNOW'S IN HOSPITAL?" I screamed. "Why?!" That's when I noticed Felix looking down, as if he did something wrong.
"Did you do something to him..?"
"No, Han.. You did something to him." He finally let out.
"Yeah, yeah. Great joke. I'm going downstairs to get some hot chocolate."
There was no way I was going to believe Felix. But Felix never lies.

"Jisung. I'm telling the truth. Don't you recall what you did to him last night?"
He turned to me, slightly frowning and a tear fell down his cheek.
"I.. hurt.. Minho..?" I murmured, now trying to gasp for breath. Instantly, I started to hyperventilate. I injured my hyung, my brother, my member? Lee Know could be.. dead.. because of.. me?

"What have I done..." I bawled, sobbing greatly.
"Please don't cry Han. He'll be okay, I promise."
"H-how.. bad d-did I injure h-him.." my lips muttered.
"He's had surgery, since you broke his nose and arm quite bad.. and he's gotten a lot of bruises and wounds. You're lucky you're not arrested right now. Anyways, I've talked with him and Channie-hyung. He'll be back in 2 days since the doctors want to monitor him. But trust me, Lee Know's not mad at you."

I gave a small chuckle. "How could someone not hate me when I've caused them pain. If anyone should be in such agony it should be me!"

"You were drunk, but thank goodness you didn't overdose on it. You weren't in the right mindset. Han, I'll take you to him if you don't believe me. I swear, he's not mad, why do you think I'm lying?" Felix said. I could hear the cracks in his voice. I never meant to make him cry. Standing up, I sauntered over to him and gave him a warm, back hug.

"I'm sorry, Lix. Please, take him to me."

--------------------------------

had to leave you guys on a cliffhanger! ill be posting a different chapter next, but feel free to leave any requests below. thank you so much for reading, and please check out my book "The Brainwash"! x