19

Charles POV

She ran back to her car, i couldn't help but want to run after her. He was harsh, why wasn't he like that with me?

 We walk back to the loungeroom "how could that slut have the audacity to come here, is she mental or what?" he yells, i don't really want to say anything so i just shrug. we hang out for the rest of the day, he occasionally mentions her surprising visit this morning, but doesn't show any aggression towards me, only her.

 i feel like shit. 

It wasn't just her decision so why is he only taking it out on her? I know we were like brothers, but cutting off the only blood related relative he had left, that wasn't right. i ended up accidentally telling him about the night races i did at Monaco and he wouldn't stop asking about it so i decided to take him to one.

 Luckily there was one tomorrow night and the other driver was locked in, so i texted my contact and got myself to lock in as well.

 I went home after dinner at Nate's i had a shower, shaved and then had a drink. I fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. The next morning i woke up to my phone ringing. It was Carlos, he was in Monaco this weekend and got lost.

 I found him at a sketchy café and showed him where his destination was. I went back home and got properly dressed and ready.

 I brushed my teeth, hair and put on deodorant. I put on a button up polo and some board shorts. I walked to Nate's today so that we could pick up the racing car later without it being sus.

 I got stopped a few times by fans, but signed stuff and took selfies nonchalantly. I arrived at Nate's shortly after and we hung out till  nine, he drove the pair of us to mine and we got in the car to race in. 

I drove to the meeting spot and he got out to watch from the small crowd. 

The other person was already in his car, a car which i hadn't seen before, it was a Porsche 911 gt3 rs.

 fancy.

 I got back in my car, and waited for the flag to be waved the second it did, i flew. But not as fast as the Porsche, they were miles in front of me. 

I fought hard, but the whole race i was eating their dust. Whoever was driving the Porsche had experience, they crossed the finish line first and got out of there care to collect the payment.

 Dressed in tracksuit and jackets and... a ruby red balaclava. SHIT. I walked up to Nate to try and stop him from going over to interrogate her but he was already over there makin the same mistake i did.

 He ripped of her balaclava, and his face went grey.

 " NOELLE?"

 he yelled and everyone scattered. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERRE?" he bellowed once again.

 "Beating asses, what about you?" she replied so calmly i had to take a step back. 

"What?" he said still confused. 

"what-are-you-doing-here-?" she slowed down her words in a belittling way.

 "you can race?" he said letting go of her collar.

 "no that's my bro- oh wait, i don't have a brother." she said loudly. turning around and getting her car.

 Before she shut the door she chucked my money on the floor and drove off.

______________________________________________________________________________

Noelle's POV

I get back in my car and drive back to my house, i park the car in the garage and cover it with a tarp.

 I walk back inside and hide the keys in a special bowl my grandma gave me. I walk to the door and lock it.

 I walk up to my room and put on my pajamas on. Until i hear the door bell ring, i check the camera on my phone and it is exactly who i thought it would be.

 i walk downstair and go to the door. "sorry i don't open the door for strangers please leave before i call the police" i shout through the door with a calm tone.

 "stop fucking with us and let us in, I'm your brother for gods sake." Nate shouts, i look through the peephole and Charles is standing there next to him. "sorry, but i don't have a brother, my whole family is dead, please leave" i say more emotionally now. 

I look through the peephole and see him roll his eyes. "let me in Noelle or I'll knock this fucking door down." he yells furiously now. I laugh, "fuck off, like you said i don't exist." i say absolutely pissing myself now.

 Just as I'm about to call the police i see someone's reflection in the glass next to the door. Charles had climbed the gate and gone through the back door. he grabs my phone and unlocks the door.

******* goodnight luvs*******