0.6

Noelles POV
The day flew past and I could tell it was enjoyed, we arrived back in Monaco and I dropped everyone off, they were all rotten drunk and so I got stuck with designated driver, cause even though Charles didn't drink he just mysteriously disappeared. Anyway I dropped everyone off and went to "underground Monaco" here I was "Natasha Hincks" it was my name for the racing I did, nobody new I could race they just assumed I was a stuck up actor who could sing and my brother was the talented dreamy racer.
They we wrong, I had won thousands of dollars from the races and yes they were technically illegal I only raced certain ones that I knew were safe. But I was pissed so I needed to take my mind off of the whole boyfriend situation, I still can't believe he would do that. I showed up in my spare car my Mclaren Artura Hybrid Supercar, my windows were tinted fairly dark so before I got out to place my bets I put on balaclava not for a helmet just to hide my face. It's was a dark ruby red that matched my jacket. I got out and placed a 200 dollar bet that I could beat the other driver, he had already bet and was in his car so I hurried and got back in mine. The lap was around the outside of Monaco, we lined out two cars him driving a black Ferrari not sure what model and me in my Mclaren. The checkered flag waved and off we went.
***authors note***
I know this was only one pov and the next will be a dual but I wanted to get this part started so enjoy 🥰☺️💖💝