15

Charles POV
I knock on Noelles' door and am let in immediately. "Hey Alex, sorry for being late I stayed up for a while, but I got you a present." I pull a box out from behind my back.

I had been organising this present for ages. It was a replica mini of Alex's first ever kart. "No way?" He exclaimed opening the box, his face lit up. "Thank you, thank you so much man this is awesome." I smile.

"Ok well do you wanna watch, this movie, we have dinner with Lando and George soon?" Noelle said as we all walked back outside.

Alex nodded. She folded a white sheet over the clothes line and set up the projector, she put the usb in the projector and sat next to me.

The video was awesome, it started from clips that none of us had seen, but we're taken at least 7 years ago. "Happy birthday Alex" she said wiping her tears away and giving him a hug.

We all got our coats and headed out for dinner. I drove with Noelle "because I walked here".

____________________________________ Noelles POV
We arrive at the restaurant and greet Lando and George. "Happy Birthday Alex" the both say in sync, we all laugh.

George hands him a box, he opens it and inside is a watch that has been customised with a picture of us all as kids, Alex, George, Lando, Nate, Charles, Max and me.

Lando hands him another box. He opens it and sees a pair of keys. "Keys?" He asks curiously.

"Let's go for a stroll down to the boat ramp, hey" Lando says grinning. "What, no mate I can't, I can't take this this is too much."

Lando laughs, "wow guys thanks a lot now my present seem the shittiest, a boat, a watch, a replica kart and what did I get him a fucking homemade video" I say throwing up my hands sarcastically. They all laugh.

"No I loved your present it is worth as much as all of these things" Alex says side hugging me.

We go into the restaurant and get a table.

***authors note***
This was short, sorry I couldn't think but I'll get there 💖💖