0.5

Charles POV
I standup and eet my hand oh her shoulder, she's turned away from me with her palms covering her face. "Except I do care, you might piss me off but your still like family." She turns around, and swats my hand off her shoulder. "Leave me alone Leclerc stop digging your nose around in business that isn't yours." She shouts as her brother walks out of the bathroom. "You good Elle?" Her brother asks as he grabs his suit case. "Fucking fine, we've got breakfast with your mates, so Alex, Max, Pierre , Lewis, Mick and Carlos and there girls. So are you already to go?" She wipes the tears from her eyes and grabs her black backpack and puts it over one shoulder. "What?" Nate asks confused. "I planned a celebrations day for your tenth podium, it starts with breakkie." She says with a forced smile.
____________________________________
Noelles POV
Nate's face lit up as he hugged me, "you are the best sister!" He excitedly jumped like a four year old child. "I know now let's go before they wonder where we are." I say back pushing his embrace off, "what about Mr Burrd?" I turn around trying not to cry "he's not coming he won't be ever" I say. They don't reply just follow me out the door and to the car. "I've booked movie tickets for after breakfast and it's one of those nice bed cinemas", I say trying to cut the awkward tension. Their faces light up, like kids in a candy store. "Ok so I found this place called Don Vito Cafe and I've rented it so we don't have to be bothered.... And everyone is already there. I chirp looking down at my phone. "Thank you Elle this means so much you have no idea" Nate says and he elbows Charles excitedly.
** authors note ***
Hey I'm going back to school tomorrow so I probably won't be posting straight away I'll try though, love Elle 💖💖